Where Were You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where Were You?

We are celebrating the 40th anniversary of the first moonwalk today. If you were born then (LOL) do you remember where you were when this happened?
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Where Were You?

Isn't it weird Ruby. I remember both the moon landing and JFK assassination. And I wasn't alive for either. Didn't Jung say something about the shared collective unconscious?
    Long Road
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission--
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Where Were You?

Long, you might want to look into the studies on cellular memory, memories passed to us through the cells we receive from our ancestors!
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Where Were You?

I was at a huge family gathering in So Cal. We all watched on a B/W TV. I was 9 at the time.
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Where Were You?

I was in Killeen, Texas.......getting ready to go to Summer Football Camp. ( High School--JV ).IAD.
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Where Were You?

I didn't even post where I was!! I was on a date with (now) Hubs. We were too young to drive, but a bunch of us stopped in at my aunts to watch the landing!
            sigpic

Comment

Where Were You?

It's also the 40th anniversary of "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid". Best buddy movie ever made!
              sigpic

Comment

Where Were You?

Long Road;669477 wrote: Isn't it weird Ruby. I remember both the moon landing and JFK assassination. And I wasn't alive for either. Didn't Jung say something about the shared collective unconscious?
                My MOM had every book on Jung that you can imagination
                I have a class I will post on SYNCHRONICITY that wasn't a great hit with the students..GO FIGURE ??? :H

My point was that was a new word "This generation" invented......Know it all kids :H :H :H

I'll post it under "what we believe" as not to offend anyone.......believe it or not.
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Where Were You?

Rubes, I was 16 yrs old ..one of those know it alls that long road was talking about and just having my first kiss..........(man on the moon) BOY WAS HE !!! .........again, believe it or not

Going over to the hospital for a little bit and will be home in the morning.Ta Ta
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Where Were You?

i remember comming out to the front door step with my brother & sister and looking up and wondering how they dident fall off i was only 7

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Where Were You?

I wasn't born yet!
                      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Where Were You?

Titty baby. LMFAO!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X