Personal Information !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personal Information !!!

I recommend that you keep your personal information personal as this site strongly encourages and recommends. I was much to free with my families names, hometown, employment info and it all turned against me.

Several months ago an anonymous Email was sent to a place that I work telling them to look me up on this site under Evie Lou.

Instead of doing damage, in my case it turned out wonderfully well.
    They are now calling me an American FOLK HERO..........(hero, me) :H

The police can do a reverse (ip) to find out where the Email was sent from but the DAMAGE would have been irreversible. Please be careful and don't give details of family names etc. This can be used as a weapon to try to destroy you when you are in a very venerable place .........Doing EVERYTHING in your power to try to put a shattered life back together. :upset: :upset: :upset:

Personal Information !!!

ILOVEMYSELF

I do agree with you that this is very important. I admit I don't understand why anyone would want to use this information maliciously, especially since my only impressions of this site have been that everyone is very kind, but recently I've come across some things that have made me realize that one often can never even really know someone in real life, much less cyberspace.

I am sorry that you were in a situation where you were compromised. That is a real shame.
    ^ My Baby Ruby ^

Comment

Personal Information !!!

Change, It hurt real bad but turned out real well

Opps I posted this in the wrong section ??

Comment

Working...
      X