Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you could be any animal what would you be and why??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be a cat because then I would be able to just be lazy and sleep.... well ok the main reason is because I would be able to be petted.

Being a cat I would never have an AL problem in my house.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

IAD;672799 wrote: I'ld be a Gorilla at the zoo ! ( I could scratch anywhere I want and fling pooh at people all day ! Ha! )
      I have a sneaky feeling you do one of those things anyway!!!!! LMAO
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

You caught me Ruby ! ( Though I have'nt Flung pooh since I was 2 years old ) Ha! Ha! IAD.
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Turtle

I'd be a turtle.....I don't think much preys on a turtle. Turtles don't require alot to live. They don't require a human to care for them. I wouldn't want to be a dog or cat...my luck I'd have a bad owner that starved me and left me outside in the cold. I wouldn't be a lucky one that had a czy bed and a big bowl of food everyday. So, yeah...a turtle. Just hang out....taking it easy. You dont bother me...I dont have to snap your finger off.
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Way to go Britt...myself and daughter are Terrapin fans.......Ha! IAD
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

wow but there this mean turtle soup i once made britt... its to die for

just kidding heeheheheh
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

A dolphin.

They live in pods, are very community oriented and they get to swim in the deep blue sea.

Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;671768 wrote: I'd be a Wombat.. Because it Eats, Roots and Leaves...

I do wonder if all you non Aussies get my joke?
                  You realise of course dear, that you are doing NOTHING for the already ravaged international reputation of Australian men ?

PS: The punchline is eats roots SHOOTS and leaves.....(what day is it again?)
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Honestly Bridget, you are very nasty to me sometimes
                    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;673066 wrote: Honestly Bridget, you are very nasty to me sometimes
                      Aawww ........kissy kissy.....tickle tickle........:l
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'd be something that lives in Antarctica, so probably a penguin. Preferably a Chinstrap, because they're really cute. I don't think I'd like to be an Emperor though, because their life is way too harsh.
                        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

A big male lion - the females do the hunting at night and I get to sleep all day.
                          make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

I ,ve changed me mind, i dont want to be a whale,whales are fat and after my 1st time in the gym this morning i dont want to be fat, i want to be fit,maybe i could be a fit whale or is that a fin whaleor maybe i wish i was a tiger having a whale of a time so thats it i am a whale iger

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I'd be a Squirrel, so i could get up close and personal with Starty's #%$%^&*

(i'm getting in more trouble now that i'm sober, than ever!)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Mario, you crack me up!!!
                                "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
                                X