so whos ready to get their ass in gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in gear and start helping themselfs ..sign in ..
    and how have you done if you already started ..
    lets see any takers out there ..
    come out .come out where ever you are..
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

I normally prefer automatic... but I'll shift for this one! :H

Well, as of late... 11days AF out of 14
    While I really SHOULD do another 30AF, my ultimate goal (illusion?) is to be able to drink moderately. So.. I've had 7 drinks total in 2 weeks.

A vast improvement over 1 1/2-2 bottles of wine a day as little as 7 months ago. However, my head still isn't always in the right place. Still much work to be done.

How about everyone else? Thanks, T, for kicking this off!
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Well, I have had AL 3 out of 9 days - compared to 1 or 2 bottles a day (more like 6 glasses a day) for a long time. Heck, I drank my way through my last rehab. I am doing way better now out of rehab than I was in rehab, and I credit a LOT of this to MWO. Honest. My goal is to not drink at all. Baby steps for me! Great thread!
      ^ My Baby Ruby ^

Comment

Right there with you T-Baby!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I agree with Sunshine. I prefer automatic but I am ready to shift gears - auto-pilot not working too well at this time. Anyone else have a 5 speed?
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I've cut down my consumption by almost 50 percent in the last week. Going baby step by baby step. I've gone cold turkey for a week, but then return by drinking more.

In the past I've found that if I cut down little by little it's more effective.
            I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Comment

Sad to report I'm still at 1 bottle of wine a day. But I got out my supps and CD's again and am ready to give this another try. My health is depending on it. Time to get back on track.
              :l to you T!!
              Ak
              :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

With T as our leader, how can we fail??? There's no one out there I trust more, meself!
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

count me in!!!!

Just hit one month on the 16th, counting months rather than days now, feeling great now.....HOW??? Meditating, Lenair, a little AA and this site(some are "sicker" than others, and just need more tools.)

MA
                  :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Cowgal, is that you and your horse? Beautiful!
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

cowgal;671739 wrote: Just hit one month on the 16th, counting months rather than days now, feeling great now.....HOW??? Meditating, Lenair, a little AA and this site(some are "sicker" than others, and just need more tools.)

MA
                      thats great do what ever it takes and use everything that is out there
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Yep!!

LTG, that's my boy! And T, I agree, will use (continue to) any tools I can get my hands on

MA
                        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Girl, I have MISSED you!! Leave it to T to bring out the MIA's. Glad to hear you are so well.
                          sigpic

Comment

Cowgal, how old and how many hands? Ruby is right. T can bring us out of the woodwork...LOL!!
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I just have one question: Do I have to exercise, and how early?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X