so whos ready to get their ass in gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes it can't be helped, I know. Stay in touch as much as you can with cards, pictures. I did a video of myself reading stories for my kids. They LOVE it. Get creative, so when you do see them, it will feel like no time has passed. All thats important is letting them know you love them.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Where have you guys been today???? I've been out antiqueing and renewed my library membership. Have 2 audio books for my drive to and from the cabin. Feels so good to just get out among civilizations occasionally.
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby you are such a busy bee ........ I love your earlier idea about being creative, I'm very crafty and my daughter Kerrie is too ....... so tomorrow we will make some cards together ......... Thanks Ruby .........xxx

Love & Hugs, BB xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Ruby, what books did you get?

BB, love the new dress! I love making cards too
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LookingToGrow;678797 wrote: Ruby, what books did you get?

BB, love the new dress! I love making cards too
            Well we have to look our best .....some of us dont have a figure to show off in swimwear unlike you LOL .......... We will be making christmas cards ........ one for you of course :h:h:h

Love & Hugs, BB xxxxxxxx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

I got a Mary Higgins Clark and an Anne Rice (hows that for diversity!!)!!!! I had a long, emotional convo with my 16-y/o g'daughter. She's having a hard time with her parents, and her dad (my son) says she believes everything I say is the gospel. Its a desperate, emotional, painful age, and I'm just so happy to be there for her, b/c I didn't have anyone when I was that age. Her dad is struggling to hold the family together, and her mother is a nut. Its hard hard for a young girl not to be able to look up to and respect their mothers, but thats the sad truth here. Plus, as I told Tay on the phone today, I love her wildly and completely, but she's still a little smart ass! I believe being so straightforward and honest, calling her on her BS, is the best way to survive. Their realities are very different than ours, and we have to always remember they are still babies.
              sigpic

Comment

I would not want to be 16 again. I am lucky I had my grandma at that age too. Keep up the good work with her, Ruby.
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

hi there gear shifters long day and doc app for sue today and now tomorrow too ...but i have to start a job tomorrow and jugle work and taking her .. this is stressing i have to say ...but so doable.. but its nice to see everyone doing their best here stay strong and keep thinking positive love yall

ps ruby send the car please.. i need a good break ..lol
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

T, best of luck with your day tomorrow :h Ruby needs to peddle that car alittle faster...LOL!!
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

T, if I could get you here to help me you darn well better believe I would!! I'm SO tired, and have SO many projects!! Packing tomorrow to leave. Two strange things. Just fllipping channels and I saw 'Leaving Las Vegas'. I can't watch that again, too tragic. Two, heard a new country song, about someone who has quit drinking, called 'The Worst 15 Minutes of My Life'. Hard to belive people find humor and make money over this.
                      sigpic

Comment

well goodmorning gear shifters .. just stop in to say have an awesome day today .. for me its going to a long long doc app and then off to work weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i have to get this job done before monday in order for the guy to rent it out .. i hate time limites ... but its an easy one room infisheay .. if you figure out that word good luck.. but anyway have a great time ruby .. think of me when you look out to the sky and hear nothing but nature..
                        well its friday and time to party the right way sober .. do your homework and stay strong and keep thinking positive .. love yall
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

2 fires at work, one left pissed. know what that means?
                          i better keep my rear in gear for lots of days of blood sweat & tears.
                          draggin my ass to work today 'again' to fill-in.
                          yawn .... have a nice day posters.
                          An Improved Ripple. :monalisa:

Comment

Ruby have a safe journey, T & Iirene .......... cant understand a word LOL ........... Well for me its 'D' (detox) day -3 ...... I'm cooking a nice meal and Mr Boops and I will be sharing a nice bottle of wine ..... just the one instead of four that we used to share on a friday, I figure that the less that I drink this weekend the better the detox should be ....... xxx

Have a good friday everyone, Love & Hugs BB xxx
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

infisheay= efficiency (I have learned T talk after all these years...) HA HA
                              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Yes, Betty, make it better on yourself. I have THREE renters who are dragging their heels paying. One we're working with nicely, and I believe this is a temp thing. The other 2 I'm ready to boot. One's 'partner' spends a lot of time in jail for non support, and I didn't know that when they moved in. The other had a room mate she drove crazy and he moved out, he's paying for a short out option on their lease. They don't seem to understand I have obligations for the money they are supposed to be paying me, and how I spend it is none of their D... business. I'm really pissed right now. Ready to sell all our real estate or Hubs has to take it over. Too much stress for me, and stress it really bad for my health. I try SO hard to be a loving, caring person, but I end up getting used.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X