Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so whos ready to get their ass in gear

Good Sunday!!

Off to ride w/ my son Zac...............drove him to GF's house (an hour away!) and told him he owes me a ride, so we are off...................it is sooooooo good to have them back at the house and see them EVERY day!!! It is sooooooo good to be sober, too..............day 7 here I come.................upping the Baclofen, as I still think about it, especially stressing out already about having to go into work tomorrow...................

I hate that about myself!!! I will ruin part of today worrying about tomorrow, even though I KNOW worry won't change anything!!!! Practice practice, practice!!!

MA:l:h
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

sound like alot of fun cowgal keep it going girl and yes practice makes perfect and i worry alot too
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

well i am working a load of days again.
        all i do is sleep, work, eat.
        this job i know made my toe sick.
        oh well, it feels good to bitch a bit.
        gear on and out the door.
        its a job, better than being home gettin in trouble.
        without work i would be a nusiance to the whole world.

Gettin Better.
        An Improved Ripple. :monalisa:

Comment

Hi All and MR T,
          Is it not too late to get my ass into gear? started again yesterday and wanted to post y/day but was very emotional only had to look in the mirror and burst out :upset:
          soo i ask myself what is different this time round ??? if i dont STOP the drinking!!! i know it will end up being a-no win situation..... it funny i come across my name, a few months ago a guy called catch in a film, i like the name and said to myself if i ever get back on mwo i will call myself catch22.( i was pissed and thought it is a no-win situation BUT i realise now only if i wanted it to be.) so im getting into 1st gear:racer: taking it very slowly being careful of those little bumps or pot holes in the road....
          Formerly known as Teardrop:l
          sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
          my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

good morning .. I GOT A COLD .. ME NO FEEL GOOD but i will be fine ... i have to go and finish up a small job today and come home and rest the rest of the day ..

catch welcome never too late and i like the name ..
            iirene yes vent it out girl .. dont hold back
            and well stay strong and keep thinking positive everyone enjoy

Comment

DAY OFF! i am so happy, i feel like i just been released from boot-camp!

boy do i appreciate a day to myself and home after working at that damn sweat shop.

who cares if the money sucks, i am re-inventing me, and i don't have time to GET IN TROUBLE. for that i am so very tickled pink.

love to all who are ready to kick it in the ass.

Comment

thats great iirene hope you really enjoy your day off..
                me im still feeling like sicky.. but hope this passes soon

Comment

Happy for you!!!

Great to see you having the day off and catch, welcome back!!!! T, how is Sue? Hope you start feeling better, I feel a cold coming on, w/ the hours I work and the stress I am under it is no wonder, but I have a job, lots of folks don't right now......

Lots of love and hugs to you guys!

MA

Comment

flu season is gonna be a bugger as reported this year.
                    a couple of women are sick at work, and their kids.

i never get sick!!! fingers crossed now. hehe.

my day is wonderful, now i am exhausted.

made an awesome meal, cleaned, got a lot done.

have tomorrow off then WORK 3 in a row!!!

thats me!

Comment

thanx for the welcome.

Hi MR T thanx for the welcome hope your feeling better today!
                      Cowgal good to see u... take it easy sound like everyone gettin a cold.
                      IIrene im off today and in a rush got to get round brother house lol i think my brother stress me out more then my job...
                      I have just realise im waiting for my job to extend my contract thinking about it just making my heart beat fast , it not a rock science job but it a job and the peope are really nice and the money is ok..right i need to make a move so im still thinking positive..
                      Have a good day all .x
                      Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                      sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                      my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Yep!!!

I have a job, that will get me through the day today.......... And the week will be 1/2 way done.......AND I have a massage tonight yeah!! It is a good day!

You guys have a great one! Stay positive all........

MA

Comment

good morning everyone .. well i wish i could say im feeling much better but im not .. this cold is a bugger .. im not suppose to get colds ..one hell of a time sleeping last night between sue not be able to sleep and then tossing and turning all night and she asking me where i put her sisters shoes .. in her sleep .. thats was funny ..
                          but anyway sound like everyone is doing good .. have great hump day eveyone

Comment

Day 19

Sorry, you're still not feeling better, T :l Sooo... where DID you put SIL's shoes? :H

Massage sounds divine, cowgal! Go for it!

Everyone, have a great Wednesday!
                            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

well thats a long story GG .. but when i was working on her sistetrs house .. seems like some shoes went missing and well im a size 10 in mens shoes and her sister is a size 9 in women not even close and not my color .. just kidding there .. lmao well later enjoy

Comment

Tell the truth T....you SQUEEZED your foot in them. I know you wrapped your foot like the Geisha girls do and shoved that big ol' foot in there...LOL
                                Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Working...
                                X