Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so whos ready to get their ass in gear

Love YOU T!!

endrance. You got it. is the ability for an animal to exert itself for a long time.

ii~rene.
    An Improved Ripple. :monalisa:

Comment

lol i was thinkin the samething as Brittzak MR T ...i bet the colour was red...:H oh btw if you been sneezing god Bless you!
      This is day 4 for me today but still some how feeling very tearful dont know why just hope i dont burst out cryin in work for no reason....Still keeping positive with lots of hope!!
      Have a lovely Thursday everyone ..x
      Formerly known as Teardrop:l
      sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
      my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

ok ok this bring a smile to my face .. big big HUGS TO YOU ALL
        still trying to catch my nose if wont stop running ..
        but its been a rough few days now ..
        catch22 we are here to listen please feel free to share.. whats on your mind ..
        hang in there you are doing a great job ..
        stay strong and keep thinking positive

ps i love the color red
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Thanx MR T ... to be honest i think its the after effects of the AL in my brain..... playing mind games with me!! I do feel a bit better today in myself...... i did have a phone call from a friend at the beginning of the week and another one yetersday from someone else ( from mwo) as well, and it lifted my spirit up inside me.... Thanks to mwo what would i do without you's....like i said on another thread sorry ive been on a downer but coming here and getting that bit of support and reading other people posts that puts a smile on my face does help a lot. thank you all for :listening:
          im still thinking positive with lots of hope inside me and of course im going to be stubborn in myself ...
          Have a good friday everyone and weekend..... im busy over the weekend, booked myself up for overtime so for me it will not seem like i have not got a bank hoilday on monday.
          Take care all.x
          sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
          my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

good afternoon just a quiky today .. still feeling like hell.. but the bright side .. hey im alive and sober ..
            thats awesome catch22 in time everything comes together ..
            have an awesome friday everyone im going back to sleep ..

Comment

hi all!!

It is Friday at 6:10 PM and I am sober and enjoying it!!!

Right T, you cross-dresser! :H:HYou guys made me laugh too!! Hope everyone is ok,

lots of love!:l:h

Get better Mr. T!! I had a cough start up a few days ago, started an antihistamine, so hopefully the post nasal drip will stop and my cough will follow...........................it is really aggravating!? I hope I don't join you!!!

MA
              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

cross-dresser? hey thats okay, could be doing worst things. :H

i'm draggin rear right now. so many days of work ahead. :goodjob:

Comment

back to the rear gear thread.
                  yes, we have the allergy season going on here to.
                  nasal drippage and junk in the throat. .. clearing consantly.

today is my 3rd. day of work, i am already dreading the next 4...
                  No TIME to spend. so thats a GOOD thing for me.

already started my Xmas shopping, gaining some money finally.

everynite i leave work only 2 go to the 24 hour grocery store, grab some food,
                  and make another meal.

tomorrow is roast PORK, beans, - homemade Mac and cheese.

~then a double expresso, back to work!
                  they say i fly around like a bee. have to.

:thanks: have to sleep, like RIGHT NOW , in a minute.

Comment

It sound like everyone sleeping around here...lol iirene xmas shopping already sh*t i need to get my ass in gear im always late me last minute job, but then that is me all over....
                    Mr T are u awake or still sleeping sending u lots of strength your way get bettter soon!...NOW WAKE-UP EVERYONE..:H this sounds like the sleeping thread.. i might go back to bed myself!!!
                    ok 5days af for me.. i got this book the other day called hope turn to this page here goes ...

As long as matters seem hopeful, hope remains merely superficial. It's only when everything is hopeless, that hope truly proves its strength...

Have a good sober saturday and see u all on tuesday, cant get on p.c family around....
                    im still thinking positive and with lots of hope inside me that keeps me going not find my faith yet im sure that will come along in time...
                    love 2u all.x

Comment

ok ok the sleep thread
                      waky waky .. get up
                      goodmorning everyone well update as of right now
                      feeling alittle better
                      well hope all is well
                      have a great time catch22 with the family ..

iirene i read that other thread you are not a loser.. so keep your gears going girl

cowgal awesome job girl keep it going

Comment

Hi!!

thanks for starting us up, hope everyone is well, off to ride before it gets too hot, or rain!? I have a horrible cough, but post nasal drip won't stop, taking tons of OTC meds, but may end up calling my doctor if it keeps up til Mon, has been going since Wed......... Frustrating to say the least!

Love,

MA
                        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Good Morning, 15 AF days here, finally, and 20 AA meetings in 18 days. As the Godfather of Soul said "I feel good".
                          Love and Peace,
                          Phil
                          Love and Peace,
                          Phil

Sobriety Date 12.07.2009

Comment

cpn1004;704431 wrote: Good Morning, 15 AF days here, finally, and 20 AA meetings in 18 days. As the Godfather of Soul said "I feel good".
                            Love and Peace,
                            Phil
                            yep that was james brown..
                            way to go and keep that tune in your head

Comment

Hi everyone!
                              I have not been around much lately. Busy week: 1st week of classes, my dad in the hospital, and my son's 3rd b-day party is today. But I plan to be AF for the party! If others want to drink, fine -- there will be beer and wine a'flowin'. I am going to drink lemonade and water.

I also just mixed up some All-One with V-8, just like RJ did in her book. Haven't had any of this stuff in at least 6 months or more. The container is almost gone, and I am sick if it falling out of my coffee cup cupboard.

Everyone have a great Saturday! Michael Jackson's b-day is also today (my son's actual birthday is Monday).

Roger, thanks always for a great thread and your continued love and support.

xoxo
                              CS

Comment

I have only been drinking one day a week for the last several weeks. But all my Saturdays are miserable because I am hungover. So.....no more booze. I am starting today, asking for support and getting plan together. I quit smoking again...so I really have hope that I can go AF too. Why is it so hard?
                                Redhibiscus

Comment

Working...
                                X