so whos ready to get their ass in gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:grouptrophy: YEA!!!!! BB!!!! So excited for you, and I'm sure you'll hear from lots more the same message. Lets be positive and BELIEVE this is the time for you!!!!! :divine:
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Wake up!! Time to get moving and living a wonderful af day!
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Morning gear shifters!
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

good morning gear shifters ..i like that looking..lol

thats great BB BEST OF LUCK to you my dear friend .. we are all behind you
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I spoke with Sea yesterday. She should be getting her laptop back today and will post some BIG news to this thread ASAP :h
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

thats awesome looking ill be waiting to hear the great new with bells on.. sea we love you girlfriend

Comment

OK, Gear Shifters. Can't seem to stay away from the sex thread. (Story of my life!) LMAO Can't wait to talk to Sea.
                sigpic

Comment

wait sex therad where is it i want to read iot heheheheeh or add to it

Comment

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...tml#post673519
                    Here's the link.
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

How's Sue, Rog?
                      sigpic

Comment

sue is just alittle rought start today .. but feeling better thankx for asking ruby

Comment

Sorry to hear that, T. Just watching our local (Atlanta) news, and they predict a 40% increase in the Swine Flu this season, and it is mutating so fast they're not sure how to protect against it. Its expected to be worse among children and young adults, plus off course the aged and ill. I hope Sue can build herself up and STAY AWAY from anyone sick! Cymru posted this AM that he has Swine Flu.
                          sigpic

Comment

thats interesting .. ruby maybe we should be looking in that derection ..its pretty scarey when i watch sue goes thur the sizeures and she had a small one this moring .. but feeling much better now and is out with a grilfriend

Comment

tlrgs;673887 wrote: thats interesting .. ruby maybe we should be looking in that derection ..its pretty scarey when i watch sue goes thur the sizeures and she had a small one this moring .. but feeling much better now and is out with a grilfriend
                              T as you know I have watched my daughter go through many seizures and I know that is scary .......... I have watched this for many years so pm or facebook message me if you want any support .......xxxxx
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

thankx betty i will ...

Comment

Working...
                                X