so whos ready to get their ass in gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys ......... I just need to focus so coming back here seemed the best thing for me to do .......xxx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

betty boop;672236 wrote: Thanks guys ......... I just need to focus so coming back here seemed the best thing for me to do .......xxx
      Hi Boopster...
      Slipping is so easy.we have all been there.
      I know how you're feeling today,i was the same this time last thurs.
      On day 8 2day.
      I've never got past an 8 day af strtch in ten yrs.Hoping to do it this time...
      Coming back here is always an option,and for me the best thing i could've done...hopefully for you 2!

Hugs & prayers 2 u all

Thanks for all your words of encouragement guys,Will read and re-read!!!lol

annie
      xx
      "Just when i was getting used to yesterday,along came today"
      Bring it on!

Comment

Hi, Annie. Your right, a long as we have another chance, we are the lucky ones.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Please count me in as well. I have decided today that this time I am going to give it my all, no more messing, a determined effort to kick this awful illness for once and for all. Good luck to everyone else on this journey, thanks, Joesgal

Comment

BB,

It is so good to see you again. I have missed you.

I am sorry you have slipped up but you know what to do. You are amongst friends here. :l:l

Love you,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

joesgal, you are among friends here, many who are so wise and wonderful and have helped me stay the straight and narrow.
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thanks Ruby, I am going to keep coming back here, joesgal

Comment

betty boop;672236 wrote: Thanks guys ......... I just need to focus so coming back here seemed the best thing for me to do .......xxx
                  alwats welcome here betty .. so now that your here kick it down to slow gear and kick back and keep posting and please stay and hangout we love you betty
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

joesgal;672342 wrote: Please count me in as well. I have decided today that this time I am going to give it my all, no more messing, a determined effort to kick this awful illness for once and for all. Good luck to everyone else on this journey, thanks, Joesgal
                    you are so welcome here please feel free to lean on everyone ask all for help when needed and you will make it stay strong and keep thinking positive

Comment

ps ruby sue has been talking about travel who knows we might just be up your way soon ..
                      crossing my fingers

Comment

on my 6th day of being sober and happy in over two years.. I feel like this is a dream. Had tried everything you can think , three rehabs in the last 4 months, crazy ride the last two years, have not been sober not one day intil.......SIX wonderful sober days ago. thanks to mwo.....

Comment

I am getting my butt in gear. I have a feeling that tonight is going to be a tough night for me. I have a urge to go to the pub later. But WILL NOT DO IT!

Day 26
                          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Congrats to all of you who have or are trying to get your butts in gear. Hang in there!
                            sigpic

Comment

thats wonderful venice hang in there you are doing it..

awesome drifty just say no and do your best to stay busy ..
                              stay strong and keep thinking positive to you both..

Comment

venicebeach;672940 wrote: on my 6th day of being sober and happy in over two years.. I feel like this is a dream. Had tried everything you can think , three rehabs in the last 4 months, crazy ride the last two years, have not been sober not one day intil.......SIX wonderful sober days ago. thanks to mwo.....
                                WOW that has really spurred me on .......... I also feel like I have had a very lucky break ........... I spoke to my parents about how I feel and that I want to get some help ............ my dad phoned our family GP and he is very interested in helping with drug and alcolohol problems ........ I see him next tuesday to start a detox programme!!!!!!! YAY .......xxx
                                sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                                X