so whos ready to get their ass in gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon fellow gear shifters! I am in 1st gear this weekend. I hope no one is in reverse. If that's the case, we are in good shape :h
    Rog, best to you and Sue :wings:
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Im in first gear here too and for this I am very grateful, especially to all those who have given me encouragement and support here, thanks to all, joesgal

Comment

Good Morning felow gear shifters .......... hope you are well ............xxxxx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Good morning y'all! Weekend plans anyone?
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

OK, I'm awake. Kim wouldn't let me sleep!!! LMAO!!!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Nope, no sleepin' in - but you can have a nap after chores are done...LOL!!
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

hey

I may go riding if I can find anyone to go w/ me............don't like going it alone, wish either Ruby or LTG lived closer!!:H:H

Everyone doing ok??I hope, going on 2 months, not really counting, but have NO desire today, nor did I yesterday........................well on my way.........................

Good luck w/ your goals everyone, and Thanks T for getting this started!!!!:thanks:

MA:l:h
                :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Hey Cowgal! I wish we could go riding together. You know, there is a place in AZ that uses riding as therapy for eatting disorders. Maybe it could be good for AL too?
                  Great job on 2 months! :wings:
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LookingToGrow;674527 wrote: Hey Cowgal! I wish we could go riding together. You know, there is a place in AZ that uses riding as therapy for eatting disorders. Maybe it could be good for AL too?
                    Great job on 2 months! :wings:
                    Equine therapy. Yes, I've heard of it. My only experience riding a horse didn't go well. Horse would not stop and I got hit with a few branches. Oh well, I like horseys.

I too am in gear and looking forward to another AF day! I have to jump in the shower in a bit and then I am going to a Women for Sobriety meeting this morning. No other big plans.
                    ^ My Baby Ruby ^

Comment

yeah!

amazing, I have got both and ride horses, go figure!? :H:HCan't find anyone to ride w/ and it is most likely going to rain today anyway....................blah, and just looked at weather in PA, where I am heading in less than a week on vacation and it is supposed to rain there most of the trip too!?? WTF? I may be destined to get alot of reading in or something...........maybe that is the big plan!?

Oh, and don't congratulate me yet!! I won't have 2 months til the 15th of August, hope this trip isn't too overwhelming!!!

love,
                      MA

Comment

Changed, what is the link for Women for Sobriety? I would like to hear how your meeting goes, when you have the time.

Yes, it's called Equine therapy. One of my best friends from childhood works there. I must re-connect with her and talk to her about it more.
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Cowgal, what will you do in PA? Go to the Hershey factory?
                          Do you know how far Tally is from Pensacola?
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Pittsburgh

I am going to Pgh, that is where my family is, we are heading to the mountains for a cabin visit while there, my mom is pretty sick, not too close w/ her, she is in denial about alot of her ailments (diabetic and eats candy, cakes, chocolates all the time, blind in one eye due to it, has had mini strokes from hypertension, but won't lose weight, etc..........I am stressing a bit about dealing w/ that, but will try to "let go"a bit, hard for this control-freak!)

Will be just such a rest to get away from work and Mike, don't want to stress over her............WON'T drink over it!!! Trying to hook up w/ Best while there.................Noel maybe too, haven't talked to or seen her since around Christmas!!! Will PM her today, glad I thought about that!!

lots of love,:l:h

MA, gotta go, will check in later........................XOXO

Comment

LookingToGrow;674548 wrote: Changed, what is the link for Women for Sobriety? I would like to hear how your meeting goes, when you have the time.

Yes, it's called Equine therapy. One of my best friends from childhood works there. I must re-connect with her and talk to her about it more.
                              Sure, LTG.

Here is the link:

Welcome to Women For Sobriety, Inc.

The only thing I don't like is that the meeting is two hours here. Not sure how it works in other places. There is only one meeting here on the other side of town, but I am going to give it a whirl. And they don't publish meetings on the Net. I had to call PA to get the name and number of the facilitator. I think there aren't that many meetings due to this and also the facilitator actually has to go through training prior to doing a group. I'll let you know how it goes!
                              ^ My Baby Ruby ^

Comment

Thanks! Very hopeful site.
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X