so whos ready to get their ass in gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keke;677169 wrote: Hey gear shifters. Am storing a full tank of gas for this trip. Have supps (took morning and mid morning dose)brought out the CD's, told hubby I was going to work this program, and am now on this great support network. Have topa, and will see if I can tolerate it this time. Looking forward to a sober journey. Thanks for being here. Keke
    Sorry Keke we cross posted ...have a great sober journey and stay positive ......:l:l:l
    sigpicXXX

Comment

You all make me feel so refreshed and ready for action!!!. My left leg is being VERY uncooperative today, so I'm thinking of putting it in time out, but everything else is great. Had some wonderful talks with old school pals, meeting one for lunch tomorrow. Must look lovely and 25 years younger. Any suggestions? LOL!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby, bring back that Marilyn do from a couple of weeks ago :h
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

OK, gotta go to the beauty parlor for a minute!!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Lordy, hurry up...LOL!!
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

My Yorkie is throwing her squeaky toy at me, the one she scared the crap out of me yestersday with. BTW, I have this HERD of crows, four to be exact, that have moved into my back yard just behind my ccomputer. They are amazing and terrifying to watch. Am I being cursed?
              sigpic

Comment

One of our dogs has a squeaky too. Just love it at 3 AM...NOT!!! Black birds are what we battle here. Nasty critters they are...
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

No...its a blessing!!! xx

Comment

newby

:new:
                    Hi everyone. I am totally new and this is my first post. I was sober for almost 8 years (25-32) and only being 33 not really too fun of a way to live...So I began drinking again over the last year but I already have seen the scary, impulsive patterns picking right back up. I like the butter quote in the book, I wish I thought about it like butter... Anway I ordered the book, kudzu - got those. Today I ordered the 4 CD's and I am going to seek the treatment of a MD hopefully. My good friend and neighbor is a MD and I asked him to find someone for me.

Does anyone have feedback on the CD's? I am really hesitant to believe that will work. Any advice on medication? A while back I ordered baclofen from like India. It had no effect but I don't even know if it was legit (although it was expensive) Any advice and anything else would be great - thanks

Comment

Welcome CMK!
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

cmk...my advice to u would be to start your own post right now....people mite not read your message as its on the end of another....be brave, be strong, be great and post a thread....and there will be loads who respond.. Bells XXXXX

Comment

Hi CMK :welcome:to MWO ...... read the book and like Bella says ........post and ask advice on your own thread ....... you will get much more response .........

Bella .... how are you doing???? ..........xxxxxxxx
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

Well i never...betty boop...I thought u were 6 feet under!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO good to see your pretty boop avator. Im okish...to be honest...ive progressed slightly. Im a mod drinker. Send me a pm or lets go to chat? How u X

Comment

welcome cmk sorry i reallly dont know much about the meds or cds .. but from what i have read on the boards they do work .. glad to have you here .. its great site to learn the best way for you stay strong and think positive ..
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

cmk, SO good to meet you!! I love the cd's. You do have to be careful about where your meds come from, but your support here is 100% REAL. Stay with us. We aren't the total answer. We succeed, we fail, but we love and support each other without fail!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X