so whos ready to get their ass in gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cmk. Read, Read, and Read some more. Trust me, 8 years sober was probably much more enjoyable than always worrying about your drinking. Perhaps the topamax can work for you. Good Luck. Oh to be that young again. The longest I've been sober was 8 months!!!!

Comment

WEDNESDAY AM!

Hey all, welcome CMK!!:welcome:

Sorry I missed everyone and everything yesterday, crazy day as usual here, then a going away party for a doctor who is leaving Friday, we will dearly miss her...........she has been the sparkle of the office since I have been there, now we have a guy (who may be just as sweet, I hope!) starting in a few weeks, once he is broken in, he will be w/ us for a year too................

This is my Thurs, tomorrow my Friday!! Then I am heading north, will take my pc, but the next few days will be crazy so may not be able to post, family coming in to town tonight, I need to pack,then pack a cooler for the trip w/ two always hungry teenage boys!? Leaving as early as possible on Friday..............:racer:

will be an adventure that is for sure!!!:happy:

love you guys!!:l:h MA
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

well good morning gear shifters .. well it going to be a long day so enjoy and remember to smile .. i have to get to work got solar and i think i will be starting and new project .. or at least check it out and start it on Friday .. well stay strong and keep thinking positive .. with every day passes it only get better and better
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

shifting into gear, off to work again! Love it! have to be positive, or i will crash and BURN!
          An Improved Ripple. :monalisa:

Comment

hey shifters!!

What is up!?Just because T is busy, we can't let this thread die!!! I am up at the crack of dawn, don't have to be until 7, but won't be able fall back asleep as I found a big scorpion on my kitchen floor, I am bad about bugs(will call Doug, the bug guy, a friend from AA asap!)................WON'T be able to sleep anymore:no:.............so here I am reviving this thread, brewing some Joe and heading to the gym before my last day of work before I leave town w/ kids!! YAY!!!!!:yay: :happy: :wd:

Happy Thursday, hope everyone is well.

lots of love, hugs!!!:l:h

MA

Comment

Good Morning all ................. xxx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

BB!!

Good morning to you Betty Boop!!! Great to see you today, still home, heading out the door in a few, just saw your glittering post, so wanted to say hey!

MA:h:h

Comment

Good morning gear shifters! Hope all is well for everyone :h
                  :l
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

OK, time for grandma's brag book!! Of course, each one of my grandchildren is remarkably beautiful and spectacular (no brag, just fact) LOL (All grandmothers may chime in here) Anywhat, talked with my SIL yest, and my 3 y/o grandson is swimming on his own!! I'm so proud of him. His older (smaller) brother is trying, should learn in the next 6 months or so. Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your kids!
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby,
                      So true, they are our gift. I have 7 of them I haven't seen in 3 years!!!
                      But they are so dear.

Comment

Oh, Saving! What's the story, if I may ask? I have 7 myself, and see or talk to them almost daily. It must be so hard for you!
                        sigpic
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi again everyone ........... I'm spending the day cooking lovely home made food to stock up the freezer for next week, Not sure how i'm going to feel during the detox but at least my family will be fed LOL ...xxx
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

So lovely and thoughtful of you, BB.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ruby, that's awesome!

BB, stocking up on food will also make the week easier for you too :h
                              :l
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Ruby,
                                Married and moved 16 hours away.
                                The PLAN changed after we married, was supposed to move closer to my kids, then life happened. Jobs, both being layed off from the company we worked for.
                                Husband unemployed for 13 months from day job. Finally got a job a few months ago.
                                I started a business which took all my savings and any money I made to paid bills and expenses.
                                So just no money to go back.
                                It really hurts. Little ones are starting school now, just toddlers last time I saw them.
                                Yes, it's very hard. But I guess it's life.

Comment

Working...
                                X