Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so whos ready to get their ass in gear

Back!!!

thank GOD!!!! That was a rough couple days...... My little sister has 3 little "Monster kids" who don't mind or anything, I felt like hauling off am swatting them, all 3 are brats!! And this was quite depressing, as I felt surrounded with "white trash", and my poor kids who are so well behaved had to suffer through it too, they are SO glad to be away from that too!

Now back to hopefully some rest and relaxation.....

T, try to get Sue to take some ensure or something soothing but full of nutrients if they say she is not getting enough to eat (maybe?!)

BB, glad you are well, everyone else, thanks for letting me vent, gotta go now!!

XOXO
    MA
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Hi fellow gearshifters! I hope everyone is well today :h

Cowpal, those kids sound like monsters. So glad they are gone. Enjoy your kids :wings:
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

hello gearshifters.. hi there LTG.. sorry cowgal you had a bad time with thoes monsters ..well had a good day took sue to another doc app and went food shopping always have to have enought food .. and some very good news ..all those adds that i have been posting online.. well got one hook line and sinker .. and start that on fridayand well sue is feeling rough but ok and resting and well tomorrow we have yet another doc app at 3 .. im yelling this out to my mom why the hell didnt i become a doctor.. i would be rich by now just with all the times sue goes to the hospital .. well enjoy stay strong and keep thinking positive
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

It's all good!!!

Enjoying the boys and eating at PF Chang's, good rest of the day.......now we are going to see Funny People, no kids!!!!!!

Glad things are going well for everyone!

Lots of love,

MA

Comment

ok so where all are the geargearshifters.. well another good day got some work done nice and quik fix and took to sue to yet another doc app .. but all is well on the home front and getting ready to start another job tomorrow yes i love this .. well hope all is well and have a great day tomorrow everyone

Comment

I am here!

I just got back to hotel, went to Kennywood Park, a really old theme//amusement park w/really cool, fun rollercoasters and stuff, the kids and I had a BALL...................am beat, so off to bed, last day here tomorrow before the long drive home............I actually miss home a little, this was a good trip, lots of reflection, good and bad, lots of life realizing lessons felt..........good

good night all,

lots of love, :h:l:h:l

MA

Comment

WOW us gearshifters are a little thin on the ground ...........T I am so glad that you have some work, well done ......

Cowgal, vacations are good but its always nice to be home .......... safe journey ........xxx
                sigpicXXX

Comment

shifted down a bit.

3 days off and all i did was sleep! i needed rest.
                  after 1-1/2 years of Topa, i am off it now for 1 week.
                  no urge to drink, just tired getting off. lets see how long i can behave?
                  feeling 'very' confident topa helped and i won't drink.
                  i have my mind back, lets see today if i can shift it in HIGH and work?
                  i am ready to function without topa and have been good.

i want to be good. i can be good, and will be.
                  An Improved Ripple. :monalisa:

Comment

~iirene~;686103 wrote:

i want to be good. i can be good, and will be.
                    :goodjob: iirene .........wishing you all the best ..... Love & Hugs, BB xx
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

goodmorning gearshifters cowgal ,betty and lirene well done .. you are doing a great job .. and well everyone stay strong and keep thinking positive .. now off to work i go ohhi hohi

Comment

Yes, a positive way of thinking is so important.
                        always LOOK up, i sure do, never down.
                        i am so far better this time around than ever before.
                        rarely i drink, its getting to the point, i don't need to anymore.
                        i just enjoy being a peace with myself.
                        i been ready a long time for peace.

wishing you all a good day filled with friendships and happiness.

:thanks: :l
                        An Improved Ripple. :monalisa:

Comment

hey/!!

Great job BB, Irene, and good to see you T, I am having a quiet(trying to anyway!) day before the long drive, hope you all stay in high gear and do well today (me too!!!)

love you guys!!! :l

Ruby, may not stay w/ you as I think I am going home a different way and may just drive all the way through..................not sure yet!!!?? May stay in Savannah GA, the kids love it there, want them to enjoy more of this trip than the torture I have bestowed upon them! I love them so much!!! :h:h:h

Take it easy guys!!!
                          MA

Comment

Hi y'all!
                            Everyone sounds good today :h What's the plan for the weekend?
                            Cowpal, have a safe trip home :wings:
                            Everyone, great job on all the AF days!!!
                            :l
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hey Gearshifter, I thought I'd pipe into this active group of bloggers. Just started and am touring with topa and supps. Please tell me side effects go away!! Grinded a little to 2nd gear, but have made it 12 days with one drink!!! That little devil al's been trying to tell me being a lush feels better than being on this stuff, but I'm not listening. Chugging along. keke

Comment

Hi Keke welcome to our mad group :H

Well done on your excellent mods, I can't comment on the topa as i've never tried it but if you check out the meds section i'm sure that there are lots of comments there.

As for that little bugger AL it stands for 'A' 'L'iar don't believe a word he says ...........

Love & Hugs, BB xx
                                sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                                X