so whos ready to get their ass in gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunshine_gg;694227 wrote: Tired (2 1/2 hours sleep), physically and emotionally exhausted on this 8th day AF
    well the great thing is that you are af and a great job keep it up GG
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

sunshine_gg;694227 wrote: Tired (2 1/2 hours sleep), physically and emotionally exhausted on this 8th day AF
      sun, that is so typical. it is a draining experience to STOP drinking.
      and sleep is awful. i sure know what you are saying dear.
      i been on and off good, and i know when its time to back off,
      it ain't easy.

that is why i work at a my job!

if i didn't have it, i would be a total mess!

i didn't sleep hardly at all last nite, yet i worked well tonite.

sleep heals and i need it too.

:thanks:
      An Improved Ripple. :monalisa:

Comment

Hi T .......... Hows Sue???

GG .......... well done on 8 days!!! :goodjob:

Irene .......... its good that you know when you need time to back off, that is a good sign :goodjob:

Day 14 here and feeling good ..........

Love & Hugs, BB xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Missed you!!

I guess the trip took more out of me than I thought?! I drank EVERY night since i have been back....All i did all day was slave away 6am-6,7 or 8pm...... crying, working at a rough job that I need, getting yelled at constantly and feeling like a faiure......like maybe my mind is just shot!?!?

Started baclofen Fri and today is day one back af...... The desire is FINALLY gone, thank God......

That is where I am, BB, you are doing great, your trip was probably stress free, like they should be!!

Irene, hang in there sweetie, my job sucks too, at least we have one......

GG great on day 8, or probably 9 by now!!!

Lots of love,
          MA
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

awesome job cowgal just hang in there ..
            bb sue is doing as best as she can right now and big hugs to on 14 days af it only get better and better
            iireneget some rest girl and take care of you

Comment

T!

T, you are the best, thanks for the cheer, hope Sue is ok, haven't heard lately, but I have been "sorta-out of it?!" Doing well now, everyone doing ok?? BB, Irene???

I care about you guys, this is my lifeline!! :h :h

Thanks for being here!:thanks:

MA:l:h

Comment

big big hugs to you cowgal and everyone

Comment

new day`

Here I go, new day, gotta stay positive, no hangover, so that will help!!!!

Love and hugs to all!!!!!:h

XOXOXO:l:h

MA

Comment

Hope that monday morning finds everyone well ..........

Cowgal, well done on your hangover free monday morning ............

I've just got back from the gym and i'm feeling good .... day 15 here .....

Love & Hugs to everyone xxxxx Attached files [img]/converted_files/1004524=5162-attachment.jpg[/img]
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

I've been deemed well enough to post a little bit on here (don't ask, argue with Hubs). I am feeling much better, didn't end up in the WC with this MS flare, but had to avoid all stressorsl, rest most of the days, and I have to admit I'm really pissed at my body, since it's cost me several weeks out of my summer. If anyone has a concern about AL, I understand, but don't worry. It's my damn body, not my addiction. I apologize profusely to those I let down (Karen, Mary Ann) while I was incapacitated. I've tried not to let my guilt feelings stress me more, and I promise some day to make it up to those I've disappointed. I can only check on here a few times each day right now, but I love you all, and hope you forgive my absence and disappointments. Hang with me if you can, I still need you all. Thank you the most, Rog, for your continuous contact, and Karen, for your lovely calls. I'll try to come back on around noon today, if I can. PLEASE, don't worry about me. I'm getting better, I promise.
                      Rubes
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

good morning everyone
                        well monday hummmmmmmmmmmm just need to say stay strong and keep thinking positive
                        ruby big big hugs to you girl and rememeber mind over matter .. think and you wil be ..
                        now its time to get my ass in over drive and do something ..

Comment

Love you right back, T. I'm so impatient to be well again, and I will be. I have to learn to handle my stress, and I'm getting great help at home now to do it, since I scared the britches off everyone with this episode. I can't imagine what they went through when it was an AL problem, and I was mentally as incapcitated as I have been physically. I have a major surgery coming up this fall that we hope will help a lot, tho I'm sure not looking forward to it. Then, I plan to be a youngster again and stay fit while not letting everyday problems tear away at my health. I credit my sobriety to MWO, and with thehelp of my friends here, I know I can heal physically too. I know there are good things ahead, for me and all of you, and I love you all so much for your support.
                          Rubes
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi everyone!
                            Looks like all is well here :h
                            I hope everyone had a great weekend
                            :l
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

well over drive only lasted for a minute or two lol .. nothing really going on today just taking care of sue and i do have to take care of the outside ,give the trunk a tune-up and oil change ,etc etc ..
                              well love and hugs to all

Comment

T, how is Sue doing?
                                :l
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X