so whos ready to get their ass in gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has her good and bad day .. today being her worst .. but she resting now thankx for asking LTG
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Double digits...

10 days for the first time in a couple of months... phew.

Thanks guys for all the encouragement! My sleep deprivation has nothing to do with AL, though... just stress... can't shut my mind down. But getting better, got to sleep a bit quicker last night and stayed asleep... so a little less zombie-like today

Hope all of you are well! :l
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

You and me eggy-day 11 for me-but then I'm ahead of you time-line wise in SA! So basically, we're on the same day!

Comment

good morning ready to start this fine day into over drive .. feeling great here ..
          hope everyone has a great day ..
          welcome sunbird..
          awesome job to the both of you, gg and sunbird

Comment

I'm here

Day 2, not gonna drink tonight, but bad day, really messd up at work so vey upset! Just. Leaving from being here since 6:30, tired as hell, but af for sure!!

Good night all XOXO

MA
            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Hiya Everyone!

i been working my tail off. 4 days of pure sweat.

not sleeping well at all. tonite i need to relax and play on the computer.

eggs, your doing well. cow, my job irritates me too.

~reen~
              An Improved Ripple. :monalisa:

Comment

hi there and goodmorning really not so good morning for me right now im hurting did something to neck and upper back .. really just my left side .. but anyway enought whining ill be fine ..
                cowgal that awesome girl just hang in there .. you are doing fine
                iirene swaeting is great at times nothing like a good work out ha ha
                good to see you taking sometime for you ..
                ruby where are you .. come home we miss you
                well for now enjoy your day stay strong and keep thinking positive

Comment

hey

I just wanted to check in here before I turn in for the night, rough rough day at work, may be let go due to them seeing me "stress out" too much, per my manager, they don't like to see people show their stress, I got upset w/ myself for screwing up something really not that big, didn't think I showed it, but I need to write down all these "assignments"(strong points I have, weaknesses I have, what would make my job better and less stressful etc. ) and meet w/ the personnel director on Friday, this is weird, the strangest, most difficult place I have ever worked.................heard things like this before I accepted the job, so went in well informed over 9 months ago....................can't go into too many details, would like to get a few hours in before I am up at 4:30, but I am AF and will stay that way tonight, day 3 totally no cravings w/ the baclofen!!!

So happy, between that and the acupuncture, I think something "clicked", haven't felt this "craving free" during this type of stress for A LONG time!! (since I saw Rhonda Lenair, much more $$$ might I add!)

lots of love,

T, hope your neck feels better!:l

MA

Comment

Hi guys, a flying visit this morning from me, I would love to greet you all personally but i'm in such a hurry I really wouldn't want to miss anyone ......... I'm back at work full time now so life is hectic .........

I gather that a few of us gear shifters are feeling low due to various reasons and I'm sending HUGE HUGE hugs to you all ..........

Day 18 for me, last night I really fancied a glass of wine, I have to say I was definitely tempted but I resisted so its day 18 for me ........

Love & Hugs to everyone .......BB xx :h:l:h:l
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

good morning gear shifters im in ganny gear this morning but alive .. and have a few things to do today doc app weeeeeeee..
                      well cowgal just try to hang in there.. hold tight on those lines and ride it out .. stress can be bitch at times ..i know the feeling all too well ..
                      betty job well done and keep it going girl ..
                      iirene hope all is well
                      and to everyone else try to enjoy your day .. stay strong and keep thinking positive

Comment

Today.......

Today is over and actually went rather well, met w/ personnel director today instead of tomorrow, was totally unprepared and it went way better than expected......

Have a great night all you shifters, awesome job BB!!!!! Everone else thanks for listeng to my griping for the past 2 weeks!!!!!

MA

Comment

THATS GREAT NEWS COWGAL .. WELL IT WAS A GOOD DAY HERE TOO opps caps lol
                          but anyway all good here .. and a great convo with ruby this afternoon and she sounded great in good sprirts ..she can talk .. well to all have a great night and day tomorrow stay strong and keep shifting

Comment

Good Morning Gearshifters .........

Cowgal, I've had more time to read this morning, so glad that it went better than expected for you, and well done on AF days during such a rough time xxx

Irene, hope you are doing good still ....

T ........ hope you're feeling better too, give sue a hug for me and say hi to ruby if you speak to her again...

Day 20 for me and off to the gym ........

Love & Hugs to everyone, BB xx
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

good morning!!!!

Hey shifters!! Glad to hear everyone is ok, tell Ruby I send good thoughts, T...... Or maybe I could just call her......

Awesome bb!!!!!! You are doing so great! Keep it up.

Thanks everyone for the positive wishes and thoughts!!

Off to workout,
                              Lots of love,

MA

Comment

hi there shifters .. thats awesome BB you keep on going girl
                                iirene where oh where have you gone just kidding i have seen you on the board and you are doing good ..
                                cowgal hope you had a great day today on your workout .. and well it was a good day here in fl rainy but nice and i get sunday to sleep in weeeeeeeeeeeee .. well enjoy everyone stay strong and keep thinking positive

Comment

Working...
                                X