so whos ready to get their ass in gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey there CS .. sounds like a great plan girl you will do fine have fun and a big big hug to you my dear friend ..
    welcome redhibiscus .. you can and will do anything you but your mind to .. start writing everything you like to do and some things you dont and there you will find the right path to take ..

stay strong and keep thinking positive everyone
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Good morning everyone! Glad to see this thread getting busy again :h
      T, how is Sue?
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

hi LTG
        sue is doing as best as she can right now .. still having sizures and all but they are still running test and this week we should find out something .. thankx for asking it means alot

Comment

im new here but ive been down this road before.5 days af for me today.i havent went even 1 day in 15 yrs.so this is a huge deal.whn i told doc i was quitting drinking and smoking she said absolutely dont do both at once.too much stress on yor body at 1 time and that you may be setting yourself up for failure.she said stop the drinking 1st because its usually harder to quit smoking when your drinking.most people crave cigs more after some drinks.good luck hibiscus.

Comment

Ellen, welcome! Great job on 5 days :h
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

how are you DOING LTG

Comment

T, I am mostly good. Thanks for asking. I completed 2 projects this week for 2 of my grandkids. Planning the next one now for a 3 year old's birthday party.
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Ellen great job 5 days.
                  Welcome hibiscus, you can do, ask you Husband for help, be honest with what support need.
                  be strong ..Good luck, we have all been there, beating yourself up doesn't work IMO.
                  Gail

Comment

Busy!!

Wow, this is a busy thread this Sat!! Welcome all the new faces, and a bug hug to ones I haven't seen for a while........ Just finished a short/sweet ride, off to gym, pool, haircut, then laundry dinner and movie........ Will definitely check in later.......happy Sat. everyone!!!!!

MA
                    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Hi Friends

Don't even ask me me why I am up at 4:30 AM.

My son's 3rd birthday party was a total blast. We had 22 adults and 14 kids, and my husband and I were AF for "most" of the time. AND it was his idea! I drank lemonade; he drank Coke. Once the evening had died down, after maybe 7 or 8:00, then we had a few. My sister gives me so much s**t about AL (and she even drank a beer) and I am sick of answering to her attitude.

Pardon me if this sounds like a crazy rant. It is, after all, 5 AM, I have no idea how much sleep I have had, my dad is still in the hospital, and I need to go hit the kitchen and clean up bottles, cans and dishes. My dishwasher has been on the fritz for almost a month, so have been doing everything by hand. Which I don't mind, but feeding a family of 4, plus 40 people yesterday, generates a lot of dishes.

Happy Sunday to you all. My best friend, her hubby and her 4 children are breezing thru town this afternoon. So much for getting any schoolwork done, but I have had a great weekend, and wish the same to you as well.

Love
                      CS

Comment

I'm in too. I have not been trying at all lately. It's time to get good. I am ready~

Comment

In gear!

hey all, hope all is well, glad you had fun CS, sorry this am is rough...........just back from gym, going to try to get the movie in today, as yesterday ran away on me hairstylist closed at 3, didn't have time for movie, got laundry done though! And the house us clean, for the day hopefully........?

Have a good one everyone!!

MA
                          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Hi everyone .......... this thread has got so busy over the last few days!!!!

Big BB hugs to the new names here, once again I daren't mention you all by name because I will feel dreadful if I miss anyone out ..........

Hope all of you in the UK are having a good bank holiday in this typical rainy holiday weather LOL ...........xxx

I'm really focused at the minute, day 30 will be here tuesday and I am feeling soooooo good!!!!!!

Love & Hugs to everyone, BB xx
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

Blanchieboo;705105 wrote: I'm in too. I have not been trying at all lately. It's time to get good. I am ready~
                              WELCOME never too late to jump on in and just do your best ..

well just a kick back day today really .. still not up to 115%.. but getting there .. love and hugs everyone ..

Comment

Working...
                              X