ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

mario;673668 wrote: ok goodnight all you lovely ladies, i am going to watch cornation street
    Please tell us its not true Mario
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

I dont think Corrie is on, he must be watching Emmerdale!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

Oh and hello everyone

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

Hi KT you not a fan of corrie then?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

I dont dislike it Irish or any of the other soaps that DW watches, its just that I never did look at them so they are all double dutch to me. I was just teasing Mario cause I thought it was mainly a female pastime.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

one2many;673690 wrote: I took the pledge at my Confimation irish......and broke it at 16.
              I was very good dident break it until 22 but then I am about 20 years older than you and I remember feeling so guilty, it was at my sisters engagement party! Talk about Catholic guilt!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

KTAB;673691 wrote: I dont dislike it Irish or any of the other soaps that DW watches, its just that I never did look at them so they are all double dutch to me. I was just teasing Mario cause I thought it was mainly a female pastime.
                So you were being sexist! Come on admit it KT

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

one2many;673695 wrote: Rob hates them too...but will watch out of one eye when they are on.....

Mt dad on the other hand, never misses them!
                  Most guys wont admit to liking them Oney but in reality they are exactly like Rob....

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

one2many;673699 wrote: I remember being terrified too, more terrified of the drink, maybe because of my Dad, I remember, for the most part, I used to spill it put when nobody was looking and pretending to be drunk....
                    :H:H:H ... it was so cool to be drunk

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

Not a chance Irish, I would be hammered if I said that. Just subsitute corrie for footy/horse racing/formula one and chances are probably more males would be watching. Not sexist just a fact.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

KTAB;673707 wrote: Not a chance Irish, I would be hammered if I said that. Just subsitute corrie for footy/horse racing/formula one and chances are probably more males would be watching. Not sexist just a fact.
                        I believe you KT you sound so sincere, I doubt Oney will though! yeh am a sh.. stirrer!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

one2many;673715 wrote: You are in denial Ktab.....
                          I dont know about denial but I know I will be in trouble if I dont get the dinner on soon.
                          Oh and DW is currently relaxing with the soaps on the big tv and MY remote control buttons clasped tightly in her little hand
                          Be back soon.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

We share but I probably do most of it. I enjoy cooking. Now gotta go and make my veg lasgne and it takes a while.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

Yes, I dont know how you put up with cooking the whole time oney...it must be never ending.
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

Can you not ask him to do some other things ?
                                Perhaps take on the shopping?
                                Mr Starts does the shopping. I have to do a list for him every time, its virtually the same list every week, but thats a small price to pay for not having to brave the supermarket each week
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X