• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

were going there to

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

Snakes, yes. Aligators, no, still too far north, thank God. Just south of us.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

2 weeks my boys cant wait till we leave,last time we went away years ago we lived in the counttry the older one had a party got out of hand some guys kiked are front windows in all of them, 6,thank goodnes i wasnt there i mt be in jail dont hold kindly to yungins tht do tht sort of thing take the law into my own hands i would of, lots of territory inthis part of the country no what i mean

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

poisonos snakes

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

spiders hehehehe

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

Yes, poisonous snakes & spiders. And bears. And bobcat. And rednecks. LOL
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

I'll PM you some info RoboGy. Lots to do today!
                sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

Hello Folks.
                  A funny thing happened to me on Wednesday night.
                  I came home from work at about half past ten at night and there was a big black plastic bag sitting on my doorstep. No note or anything so I brought it in and inside were four brand new packs of incontinence pants.
                  Do you think I have a secret admirer?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

Oh, Popeye, that is TOO funny!! Is someone trying to tell you something? I'd have been afraid to open the bag! LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

I have no idea Ruby.
                      All I can think is someone got the wrong address. I don't want to go round the neighbours asking if they are for them. They might get offended or something.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

thnx rubes laterrrrr

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

Popeye;673304 wrote: Hello Folks.
                          A funny thing happened to me on Wednesday night.
                          I came home from work at about half past ten at night and there was a big black plastic bag sitting on my doorstep. No note or anything so I brought it in and inside were four brand new packs of incontinence pants.
                          Do you think I have a secret admirer?
                          That's hilarious Pops!!
                          Leave them on your neighbors steps and watch what they do with them:H
                          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

I'm trying to think of other uses for them.
                            Kitchen wipes?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

DeeBee;673312 wrote: That's hilarious Pops!!
                              Leave them on your neighbors steps and watch what they do with them:H
                              :H:H:H
                              I never thought of that.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

Yest. must have been the day for strange things. A guy we know CLAIMS he was walking out his door with his shotgun, tripped and fell on it, and shot himself in the arse! That's what he had to call in and tell them at work.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X