X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

LMAO!!
    How embarrassing!
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

rubywillow;673320 wrote: Yest. must have been the day for strange things. A guy we know CLAIMS he was walking out his door with his shotgun, tripped and fell on it, and shot himself in the arse! That's what he had to call in and tell them at work.
      Oh my....
      Maybe he could use some incontinence pants.

Anyway, time for work.
      I hope you all have a great Fiday.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

only down south what shell we xpect hahahha anyone ever watch the show a thousand ways to die what a laff hahahaha

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

one2many;673315 wrote: Sell em on Ebay..incontenence knickers are an awful price!
          There's a thought.
          I may just keep them for the next time I piss myself laughing...

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

Gy, my husband watches that religiously. Did you see the one about the guys who snorted fire ants because they heard Ozzie had done it? Died within a minute or two, and they were filming it!!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

Off topic, but why is this called the "Army" thread?
              I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

hi sad have you ever herd of a one man army tht one a war working in numbers count welcom

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

didnt see tht one rube s but i did see the one of the biker bank robber,was drinking and he got loaded and started a camp fire,his botgle broke and he losst all his booze,he then decided to drink gas,got a belly ache and thrio, up on the fire an proceded to buern to death what a n a s s

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

be back in a moment

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

Good afternoon troops!
                      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

Psyching myself up for a weekend at the MIL's.
                        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

Isn't she the one who always brings you all the AL when she visits?
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

hi vlad hope all goes well with your siking

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

rubywillow;673352 wrote: Isn't she the one who always brings you all the AL when she visits?
                              Yes. We told her to not buy as much and she listened, but then she realised we were down for 2 days (help) and bought some more. So there are 30 cans of beer. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

Gyco;673353 wrote: hi vlad hope all goes well with your siking
                                Thanks Gyco. :l

Comment

Working...
                                X