ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

vlad;673357 wrote: So there are 30 cans of beer.
    Apologies in mentioning that but at the end of the day, it's a temptation I have to face.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

Hi All,
      Today is Pioneer Day in Utah!! I know I have a lot to do at the office but I will have a hard time going in....Gyco, every time I see your avatar I think of one of my biggest competitor! Things here are rolling along just great...we are in the thick of our summer heat. The temps are reaching 100F or near that daily. I hear next week will be coming down into the 80s. I hope everyone has a wonderful, sober day as I will! Kriggishness
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

vlad;673357 wrote: Yes. We told her to not buy as much and she listened, but then she realised we were down for 2 days (help) and bought some more. So there are 30 cans of beer. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!
        Can you be strong and resist that temptation, Vlad?
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

Afternoon again all.....well so far it would appear that I have missed incontinence pants, Ozzy sniffing fire ants and someone that Ruby knows shooting themselves in the butt with a shotgun.

Not a quiet afternoon on the Army thread by any means!
          'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

kriger;673366 wrote: Can you be strong and resist that temptation, Vlad?
            Will have to, luckily we are at a barbecue Saturday night and I will be driving.
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

Will be thinking of you Vladdie. Be strong.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

I just had a look at the drink tracker from last time we were up and I did OK.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

vlad;673371 wrote: Will have to, luckily we are at a barbecue Saturday night and I will be driving.
                  Good Luck, Vlad....I'll be sending you good thoughts all weekend! Show that old woman just what you are made of!!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

I have swine flu! Just come back from the docs, and it's confirmed. Feel pretty rough, but it's better than a hangover! I just have to ride it out for a couple of days. Ah well.
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

Hi Grim and Rubes,
                      Are both of you having a grand old day? Rubes, when do you go to the cabin? Have fun with Greenie....I told her to give you a big hug for me. Would you give her a big hug for me also?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

cymru;673392 wrote: I have swine flu! Just come back from the docs, and it's confirmed. Feel pretty rough, but it's better than a hangover! I just have to ride it out for a couple of days. Ah well.
                        Whoa Cym....that is not good news! Are you under quarantine?
                        I hope you get to feeling better quickly!!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

Crap Cy.
                          Sorry to hear that.
                          Sending good wishes that you get better real soon.
                          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

Hi Deebs,
                            I haven't talked to you in ages, my fine feathered friend....how have you been?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

Hello Dear Krigs!
                              I'm fine and dandy thanks -- I love your avatar -- suits you:-)
                              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

ARMY THREAD 24th JULY

The doc was pretty cool about it. Told me to drink lots of fluids, take paracetemol and rest.
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X