4 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 weeks

Four weeks ago I decided to quit drinking yet again. And here I am at three weeks. I have not been drinking except for one time but it was one beer so I won't count it against me although I am on my guard now. Plus the slip was 2 weeks ago. But I am over that now and looking for this weekend being AF!

I would of told you all sooner about the small slip but my bad half was trying to convince that you all would get mad and beat my butt so I was too afraid to admit before now. BTW tomorrow marks 2 weeks since I quit cussing too.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

4 weeks

Drifty,

You are rockin' and rollin'.

Keep it up!!

:goodjob:
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

4 weeks

Cinders;674631 wrote: Drifty,

You are rockin' and rollin'.

Keep it up!!

:goodjob:
      Cindi
      Ditto Cinders .......... keep up the good work ..........xxxx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

4 weeks

Went to the movies and saw G Force 2D. It was a good movie. Now I want to celebrate it with beer.

But I will not do it. 1. I don't have the money and 2. I quit drinking and refuse to slip just for a movie. Course I will not slip for anyone again.
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
        X