Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going on vacation

Hi Friends,

Hope I can call you that. I am actually quite shy & scared. Anyway I am going on vacation tommorrow for a week to Cape May, NJ, lovely quaint spot.

So I don't know if I will have internet & may not be on the boards this week. And so because of the sensitivities of the past weeks I just want everyone to know that I am not: annoyed, bothered, concerned, disturbed, disconcerted, irritated, mad, perturbed, pissed...tried to get through the alphabet:H .

I am grateful for this place & love it. Just wish we could all get together in person. I am not sure, but I think this is a special thing. And will not last forever.

Again, HappyCamper, I apologize, for overstepping my boundaries. (Sent you mail). Truth is, this has reminded me once again that I do have a problem with boundaries that I need to work on (i.e. family, past issues). I am sorry. Know you will now have a very positive and SUNNY week.

Love to all,
    ~ Chrysa

Going on vacation

Hiya Chrysa, just wanted to say hope you have a good holiday.......And good effort on the alphabet thing.
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Going on vacation

Have a wonderful time Chrysa. Kick back and relax. We'll all be here when you get back. Em

Comment

Going on vacation

Have a wonderful week!

Comment

Going on vacation

Have a great week, Chrysa. You'll probably have a wet day tomorrow, but may the rest of the week bring you only sunshine and blue skies!!

Hugs,

Kathy
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Going on vacation

We will miss you!

Comment

Going on vacation

Have fun Chrysa. Will miss ya, gabby
              Gabby :flower:

Comment

Going on vacation

have a ball

have a great trip, see ya when you get back!

love,

Mary Anne:h :l

Comment

Working...
                X