Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking in

Hello all

I havent been here for god knows how long...at least a month!!! I cant seem to completely forget MWO. Alot of u have been so warming and kind. My name is Bella and i am an alcoholic. I have done nothing major about this situation i have found myself in. (It creeps up on you doesnt it) But Im aware of how alcohol affects me...it makes me feel good, then i feel depressed and if i carry on it makes me want to hide away from the whole world and die. So, on that note, Im doing my yoga, I drink about 3 days a week...Im with an exceptionally understanding husband...who seems to just accept me for who i am. I told him id been sexually abused by my brother..he wasnt shocked...and i am still talking to a pro about that shit...its f******* hard to get the thruth outta me but hey....it happened and its a part of me. So, we deal with it. It could be worse. Ive enrolled on another course in art for set...its SO good getting out and living my creative side....my rug making is out of this world!!!! LOL

Anyway, just wanted to tell u all how i am. Im a very lonely person at heart...dont have my family living near, and it gets me down. It can be very lonely with the on going feeling of gloom and sadness. In the evening alcohol takes that feeling away but in the morning...it hits me like a punch in the face.

Bless u all with YOUR issues too...i hope u find peace. BellsXXXXX

Checking in

Hello, Bella. May you find peace.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Checking in

Hi Bella,

Sending you warm wishes and :l from Alaska!
      :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Checking in

You too rubywillow.....if u so desire it XXX

Comment

Checking in

Hi Bella!
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Checking in

akgirl......XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comment

Checking in

Lookingtogrow....long time no hear....lots of love XXXX

Comment

Checking in

Love to you Bella :h
                :l
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Checking in

Bella;677302 wrote: Hello all

I havent been here for god knows how long...at least a month!!! I cant seem to completely forget MWO. Alot of u have been so warming and kind. My name is Bella and i am an alcoholic. I have done nothing major about this situation i have found myself in. (It creeps up on you doesnt it) But Im aware of how alcohol affects me...it makes me feel good, then i feel depressed and if i carry on it makes me want to hide away from the whole world and die. So, on that note, Im doing my yoga, I drink about 3 days a week...Im with an exceptionally understanding husband...who seems to just accept me for who i am. I told him id been sexually abused by my brother..he wasnt shocked...and i am still talking to a pro about that shit...its f******* hard to get the thruth outta me but hey....it happened and its a part of me. So, we deal with it. It could be worse. Ive enrolled on another course in art for set...its SO good getting out and living my creative side....my rug making is out of this world!!!! LOL

Anyway, just wanted to tell u all how i am. Im a very lonely person at heart...dont have my family living near, and it gets me down. It can be very lonely with the on going feeling of gloom and sadness. In the evening alcohol takes that feeling away but in the morning...it hits me like a punch in the face.

Bless u all with YOUR issues too...i hope u find peace. BellsXXXXX
                  Bella your post touched me paricularly around the lonlieness. I have to say that another person or family cannot prevent your lonlieness but you can value your own company and become a worthwhile companion. One of the illusions that many of us share is that drinking will remove that lonley void ... can fill that empty place inside of us. It doesnt. When you feel alone know that you are in good company you are with yourself a wonderful kind gentle brave person.

Comment

Checking in

Hi Bella .......... I'm still here .......... and here for you if you need me ......xxxx

Love & Hugs, BB xx
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

Checking in

Betty....hi....long time! X

Comment

Checking in

Bella I am very glad you are still seeing the therapist. It takes time, but you will start to see a difference. Keep coming here for support. I want to see you feel better about yourself. The art classes are just what you needed too. You love art and this will give you some time away to get out and just have some Bella time. Good for you!!!!:l
                        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Checking in

Thanx Brit X

Comment

Working...
                          X