Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Message for Kanga

Howdy Kanga, where in Oz are you?

I want to meet you and then I want you to marry my sister (only cos I'm already taken!)

A Message for Kanga

G'Day Annie, now,you'll find the old Kanga down in old Woop Woop near the Back of Bourke.

Now, tell me this, does your sister have good, child bearing hips and is she of strong constitution?
    :k TheKanga

Comment

A Message for Kanga

Memo to: Mr. K

In my capacity as General Office Factotum and Foreign Affairs Advisor, may I suggest that the afore-mentioned question is, perhaps, not politially correct?

Comment

A Message for Kanga

Your absolutely right Miss MoneyPenny this is contraband and therefore should be treated as such.

Comment

A Message for Kanga

Funny!!
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

A Message for Kanga

Kanga,

You always know just what to say !

Comment

A Message for Kanga

Besides Tawny and The Kanga need to get married anyway- the romantic tension is wayy to strong. I feel like I'm watching Days of Our Lives. Too adorable these two. :h
              Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

A Message for Kanga

Ha! So The Kanga is a protected species! Him being so unique and adorable, I'm not surprised.

I'll get you my pretty

....................... and your little frog to!

Comment

A Message for Kanga

No Annie, please!!!! .... that should be "dog" not "frog".

And Happycamper - Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone - just as wild - to run with.

Comment

A Message for Kanga

No Tawnyfrog! It's "dog" in The Wizard of Oz, in this case it's "frog" as this is The Kanga of Oz. Hey, this could be the start of a whole new script!!!!

Okay, who's going to be the Wicked Witch of the North, and there are vacancies for Dorothy, The Tin Man, Scarecrow and The Lion .....

Comment

A Message for Kanga

That's the Wicked Witch of the West, Annie. I'll be Glinda, the Good Witch of the North. I feel like I'm floating around in a bubble most of the time anyway! I don't want to have to melt at the end, unless the script really changes a great deal!
                      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

A Message for Kanga

Aw Tawn, I'm takin' that as a spurn.

Who knows.... maybe in the next life ...............

Annie, tell yer sister I'm not up for grabs. I've a broken heart to mend.

Kathy - love the idea of you in a bubble.

Comment

A Message for Kanga

Dorothy!

Think ill apply for the post of Dorothy, as do have rather nice red shoes...and im awfully lost! aint got no little toto tho, jusy my baby puddies pip and boo...will they do????
                          "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

A Message for Kanga

Okay Lou, you've got the job. It was the red shoes that swung it.

Tawnyfrog, please! I was only messing about. Take the Kanga back, I can't bear to see him in such a state of angst.

Comment

A Message for Kanga

The wizard

Surley we'll have to find the wizard and ask him before we take anyone anywhere????
                              "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Working...
                              X