Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 29TH JULY

Get well soon Oney, good luck Starty.
    I'm really struggling at the moment so have got plan for the day - have written out timetable with what I am doing every half hour - gotta tick when I've done it (even if its just eating lunch)
    Hope it works - needless to say no time for Al scheduled in.
    Wish it would stop raining cos one of evening activities is walk and gossip with my mate and won't do that if its pouring down.
    Have a good day everyone
    Sooty

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29TH JULY

afternoon all just thought i would bump up the army thread,I am of into city centre on the bushavent done that in a while. hope everyone is happy.and that starts has a good day and oney gets better,wishing them the best

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29TH JULY

slow here today.lot of people sick i guess,or maybe the people that take up all the space aren't here hahahaha ,sure is nice to be chipper,but then the meds they got me on will make anyone chirp,truth serum hahahha,well i finally heard it from my wife she d like to gear down to a smaller home,still need a 3 bedroom,but ,not as big,so i guess will start looking,technically i have 2 at home,cant just ask them to leave,and my daughters are always welcome back if something happens,sure wuld be nice if she could retire,lots of time to look,a poop im just yak kin,be nice to travel to Europe,not that i ever wanted to,but i got some new found friends can always look up,i hope,now that would be a blast hehehhe

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29TH JULY

gyco in england gyco in africa, gyco ireland who is this man they call gyco hahaha

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29TH JULY

o where o where did my family go o where o where did they go

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29TH JULY

all be back

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29TH JULY

Gyco, you could become the Borat of MWO!!! :-)
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29TH JULY

Come on over to Africa Gykes!!

Yeah Tip -- we are finally building the daughter's bedroom -- we are finally booting her to the ooooother side of the house LOL!!

Geez, it is quiet around here today..... I wonder how Starts got on today?
                  "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29TH JULY

Hello Deebs....

Wow, 18:00 and there are only 5 pages on the Army Thread, you are right, that is seriously quiet!
                    'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29TH JULY

Hello!!
                      Just back from interview and I am starting next Wednesday. Hooray!!!
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29TH JULY

hooray, congrats, well done, hip hip
                        Sooty :goodjob:

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29TH JULY

Well done Starty, that is fantastic.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29TH JULY

Oh congrats Startie, that is excellent news! Well done!
                            'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29TH JULY

Thanks guys!
                              I am sooo excited. Next Wed is an "open door" day so like a drop in centre and the cooking group is doing a barbie. Should be a great introduction for me. The training that they will give me appears to be very thorough too. I am really looking forward to it.
                              Exciting times

Comment

ARMY THREAD 29TH JULY

For a couple of weeks, it will just be working Wednesdays on the drop in days which will be most of the day. Then they will start training me of other duties such as office, phone work etc. They seem to have loads of projects going on so I can involved in them too.

Comment

Working...
                                X