Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does your hypno staircase look/feel like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

Over in mods we started a discussion about what our staircases look like in our hypnotherapy imaginations. They were all so different!

I will start, mine is the staricase from the movie De Lovely. It is broad and sweeping, I float down it in a long dress rather than having to watch my feet. Since in "real life" I can not negotiate steps well with my injury this takes me out of reality and I'm instantly into a calm place.

:l :h
    Mary

Mine is my steps down the hill from my tree house where I lived for 18 years in Colorado. I had 72 steps dug out of the steep hillside ( a lot of snow shoveling in the winter) I can visualize almost every step all the way down to the creek(instead of the "esculator")...where I lay down on the suspension bridge, over the creek,& listen to the water (instead of steppin into the elevator!!) :H Kinda miss that place:upset: :h
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Mine has deep red velvet carpet -- well padded, so each step is soft and I kind of sink into it. There are wooden railings on each side, elaborately carved, stained and polished smooth. They are just far enough apart that I can reach out on either side and let my hands glide down the railings as I descend the staircase. Sometimes I seem to need this for stability -- other times I'm perfectly comfortable without this image. Not sure why. Anyway, the lighting is always dim -- in fact it's usually dark everywhere except the staircase itself, which has a pleasant, warm glowing light over it.

Ask me one of these days about my "eskeylator" LOL.

Mike
      "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

Well of course mine is in a garden! Flowers everywhere.
        Stairway is made out of flat stones and curving as it goes down..........

Nancy
        "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
        X