sosad's detox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sosad's detox

Zenstyle, I was going to some L glut tomorrow. I feel too bad to leave the house today. What other supplements do you take?

BB, It sounds like you are doing great.

SS, hang in there!

I'm going to the couch for movies. Good luck to everyone and take care!
    'I can honestly say, all the bad things that ever happened to me were directly, directly attributed to drugs and alcohol.' - Ozzy Osborne

Comment

sosad's detox

Dreamweaver, enjoy the couch ........

Stay strong everyone ...........

Love & Hugs, BB xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

sosad's detox

SOSAD, i'm off away tomorrow for a few days so please don't think that I have deserted you ....... if I find wifi access I will be here but if not I will be back thursday ............. be strong everyone .......... WE CAN DO THIS ...

Love & Hugs, BB xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

sosad's detox

I guess the heart can only beat so many million times in a minute right? It's in my head and in my chest, thumping like it has never thumped before. Been going on for hours and hours, and doesn't appear to want to let up. Serves me right if I die from this for doing such things to my body. I hate myself.
          I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Comment

sosad's detox

If I'm about to go down at least I'll take this f'ing demon with me.
            I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Comment

sosad's detox

SS, isn't the librium helping? I will be on later if you want to chat!
              'I can honestly say, all the bad things that ever happened to me were directly, directly attributed to drugs and alcohol.' - Ozzy Osborne

Comment

sosad's detox

It's not helping much DW. I feel like total crap and am feeling every second as if it is an eternity.

Comment

sosad's detox

I suppose that I deserve this. It's the only comfort I can take from feeling this way.

Comment

sosad's detox

I just want to sleep Zen, but I can't. I suppose at some point I will. I just wish that moment would arrive sooner than later. Thank you for your support.

Comment

sosad's detox

Zenstyle;687916 wrote: I think sleeping would be the best bet too.

I totally understand what you mean about wanting to sleep.

If you can wake up tomorrow and have another day under your belt you'll feel really good Sosad...
                      Thank God for the night. For some reason, it comforts me like a blanket. Hopefully the sandman will visit me soon friend.

Comment

sosad's detox

I'm beginning to feel a tad sleepy zen. My heart has calmed down. I don't like taking the librium, it has bad side effects for me. Only took one today. For some reason, whenever I take the librium, my feet swell. Weird. It dulls my senses somewhat but really doesn't do much else. I guess I'm destined to get off this poison cold turkey.

Tomorrow will be a better day than today. BTW, I like your feet, lol.

Comment

sosad's detox

Thank you zen.

Comment

sosad's detox

When I have taken librium in the past, it calmed down that feeling of my heart pounding through my chest, decreased the anxiety, and let me get some rest. I am so sorry to hear that it isn't working for you. Maybe, you can talk to your doctor. I am still sweating and shaking. But, it comes in waves and isn't constant. It isn't as intense as yesterday. Hang on! I'm giving you a big cyber hug!

Comment

sosad's detox

Thanks Dreamweaver. I'm feeling a little better. I was able to have sleep a little, although I had some strange dreams.

Comment

sosad's detox

Hi ss,
                                How are you today?
                                Been thinking of you...

:l
                                annie
                                xx
                                "Just when i was getting used to yesterday,along came today"
                                Bring it on!

Comment

Working...
                                X