sosad's detox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sosad's detox

Tomorrow is the day I begin my AF life. Please bear with me folks while I pursue the same path as BB.
    I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

sosad's detox

Thats good news Sosad.
    We will not only bear with you, but we will support you in any way we can.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

sosad's detox

Whoopee, Sosad! You can do it, and it will be fun to cheer you on.
      "If you fell down yesterday, get up today." -- H.G. Wells

Comment

sosad's detox

I've always wanted to be a cheer leader. with you all the way.
        Love Jackie xxx
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sosad's detox

Thank you all!
          I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Comment

sosad's detox

Go Sosad Go Sosad ..........

I am so proud of you ........... please ask or pm if you need any help or advice .........

Love & Hugs, BB xx Attached files [img]/converted_files/994237=5143-attachment.jpg[/img]
            sigpicXXX

Comment

sosad's detox

betty boop;686545 wrote:

Go Sosad Go Sosad ..........

I am so proud of you ........... please ask or pm if you need any help or advice .........

Love & Hugs, BB xx
              I will friend!

Comment

sosad's detox

I have asked this on another thread but do you have a dosage plan from your doctor???? xxx
                sigpicXXX

Comment

sosad's detox

betty boop;686566 wrote: I have asked this on another thread but do you have a dosage plan from your doctor???? xxx
                  Yes Betty. I have a dosage plan of librium for 3 (five) milligram pills per day. i hope you are still doing well friend. By this time tomorrow I hope to be sipping on tea and not beer.

Comment

sosad's detox

Good Morning Sosad ........... How are you today????? ...........xxxxxx
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

sosad's detox

betty boop;687093 wrote: Good Morning Sosad ........... How are you today????? ...........xxxxxx
                      Starting on day one BB. How are you doing? I'm thinking of buying some non-alcoholic beer later today. Do you think that's a bad idea?

Comment

sosad's detox

G'day So!
                        Well done on your start. Non al beer would've been a bit dodgy for me, in my early days of turfing the booze, but then again, some folk here, have found it to help. You'll have to make that decision. Just make sure your mind isn't trying to trick you into having a beer next.
                        Don't forget, if you haven't read it, the 'toolbox' thread in monthly abstinence section, has some good idea's/info.
                        Keep strong for the next couple of day's, then you should be feeling a lot better. Plenty of water, and best wishes Buddy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

sosad's detox

Thank you both very much. I went a little overboard yesterday in my drinking saying "farewell" to alcohol so I feel a little shaky this am.

Comment

sosad's detox

sosad,should be an interesting life now,you got us to look forward to,when ever you want,if ones not here,and i dont mean onester literally, hhahahaha,someone else will be here ,you found a great site,as ive called myself,a lost soul,trust me its an interesting journey you ll be taking,ups and downs,sometimes you ll feel your on the biggest ride of your life,and sometimes it can be so rewarding,lot of work this sobriety thing,dont look back,dont look to far forward,think of life as being only 24 hours,you ll do fine,have a wonderful day,gyco

Comment

sosad's detox

Thank you. I need all the help I can get.

Gyco;687139 wrote: sosad,should be an interesting life now,you got us to look forward to,when ever you want,if ones not here,and i dont mean onester literally, hhahahaha,someone else will be here ,you found a great site,as ive called myself,a lost soul,trust me its an interesting journey you ll be taking,ups and downs,sometimes you ll feel your on the biggest ride of your life,and sometimes it can be so rewarding,lot of work this sobriety thing,dont look back,dont look to far forward,think of life as being only 24 hours,you ll do fine,have a wonderful day,gyco

Comment

Working...
                              X