Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sosad's detox

This is for you Sosad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otuwNwsqHmQ[/video]]YouTube - Labi Siffre - Something Inside So Strong
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

sosad's detox

Thank you! Beautiful song.
      I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Comment

sosad's detox

What a difference in your tone and words Sosad! You are doing great! I am very happy for you.
        AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

sosad's detox

Mstall;691846 wrote: What a difference in your tone and words Sosad! You are doing great! I am very happy for you.
          Thank you. It's still a struggle, but one I'm up to.
          I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Comment

sosad's detox

You Go....

....you can do this sosad.
            your posts now are full of hope and determination...
            make great reading

im on day 2 but yet feeling stronger too..
            :l
            love & hugs
            annie
            xx
            "Just when i was getting used to yesterday,along came today"
            Bring it on!

Comment

sosad's detox

Your doing great so sad. How are you feeling physically? You should be through the worst of it.

Annie Mac, so glad that you are here!
              'I can honestly say, all the bad things that ever happened to me were directly, directly attributed to drugs and alcohol.' - Ozzy Osborne

Comment

sosad's detox

anniemac;691887 wrote: ....you can do this sosad.
                your posts now are full of hope and determination...
                make great reading

im on day 2 but yet feeling stronger too..
                :l
                love & hugs
                annie
                xx
                Great for you Annie! Thank you for the kind words. You're on day 2, but remember this is just picking up where you left off last week...

You can kick this thing to the curb where it belongs!

I NEVER, ever, EVER again want to wake up feeling like crap. I remind myself of the hopelessness, fear, weakness, shakiness, and anxiety that I dealt with every single morning.

It WON'T happen again unless somebody holds me down and pours that sh*t down my throat against my will.

Comment

sosad's detox

Hi SS and everyone else ..........

How are you all doing?????

Love & Hugs BB xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

sosad's detox

Dreamweaver;691968 wrote: Your doing great so sad. How are you feeling physically? You should be through the worst of it.

Annie Mac, so glad that you are here!
                    Hi Dreamweaver,
                    Physically, I'm still getting back my strength. I'm over the worst of the withdrawal symptoms by far. No shakes or anything like that. But, the body has been through a lot in regards to alcohol, and at 48, it doesn't get back into gear as quickly as it used to.

My lack of exercise and poor eating habits, especially over the last six months to a year or more has taken its toll and I need to get myself back into shape. I'm in probably the worst shape of my life. Normally, when not drinking, I weigh in at about 150 pounds (at 5' 10"). I'm now well over 190 and have done ZERO exercise over the last year.

I'm beginning to "slip" into an exercise routine once again. Hopefully within a few months (and some cooler temperatures outside), I can at least be within my ideal weight range. When I am sobered up for a little longer, I think I can beginning walking, and then running again like I once did. I love to exercise, and cannot believe how far I've let myself fall. But, the GOOD thing is I am back on the way "UP" instead of continuing my downward spiral to depravity.

Thanks!

Comment

sosad's detox

betty boop;692151 wrote: Hi SS and everyone else ..........

How are you all doing?????

Love & Hugs BB xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Backatcha BB! How are you doing?

Comment

sosad's detox

Hi SS,
                        Contrats on getting through the first stage! I'm glad you are feeling better, and you sound so determined. Keep up the good work, be kind to yourself.
                        BB - I'm proud of you too!
                        Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
                        AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

sosad's detox

Hi everyone .............. my break was really good, I was apprehensive because we took our touring caravan and usually that means cold beers from mid afternoon onwards through till the red wine at about 6pm till bedtime ............ we had a few AF beers every evening and that really was enough ............. also I have never liked rollercoasters but I decided to go on one .......... and hangover free it was AMAZING!!!!!!! I did them all it felt really good .......... here is my favourite .....
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0_Sk4uDhEo[/video]]YouTube - SAW The Ride - On Ride Footage - THORPE PARK
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

sosad's detox

Sorry hit send before I had finished ........

Love & hugs to everyone ..........

BB xx
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                            X