Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE NEXT DAY THREAD Saturday August 8th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Oney......there is no way I am going to cave just because of HIM !!!!!!
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Comment

Yep, thanks Opal. But 2 weeks would/ve been better. Done lot's of stuff i wanted to, and ready to relax, and now back to bloody work already!...I'm great though, and gonna try take 2 weeks off again before christmas.

You'll be right Coach Ronnie! Everybody needs you to be the real you....Eye on the prize, my friend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Bless you Oney & Mr G
        I have been so busy trying to clear out this house and all the thanks I get is him being an arse, I know he is up-tight at the mo and with very good reasons, but he never talks about his worries, and he has never supported me at all with the A/F he has'nt got a clue on how many days I am, and to think that I have gone A/F to help our marriage....what a joke.......
        Oh dont worry about me, I will be fine I just wanted to rant.....he does'nt know that we are having a movie night tonight so that will proberbly piss him off as well......GOOD
        starting over

Comment

Thanks Opal
          If I disappear that means my pitza has arrived...... I hope it comes soon im starving...... the little shite could'nt even help me out by cooking dinner........
          starting over

Comment

Wow Ronnie. You sound really fired up. Hope your evening works out well, and peace is restored soon. Will you be ok?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Oh yes Oner's. I'm the perfect man, aren't i?

Opal, by the sea is always magical, no matter the weather, i reckon........

Comment

Guitarista;687103 wrote: Wow Ronnie. You sound really fired up. Hope your evening works out well, and peace is restored soon. Will you be ok?
                Yes my little darling, I will be fine, if it gets really bad, I will come back on here
                But there is no way I am going to drink, I can promise you that.
                Thanks
                starting over

Comment

Oney
                  I might spit on it, when he's not looking......lol
                  starting over

Comment

A mate of mine, when we were teens, used to put his false teeth on his slice of a shared pizza, and one night, he went to the toilet, and we put hot chilli powder on them. He didn't notice till he put them in!...Isn't that cruel...........;-)

Comment

I think it serves him right for getting his nashers out in public......lol
                      starting over

Comment

Oner's, you are devious!

Comment

Yep, we used to gather for pizza on a friday night. 5/6 starving young bucks, every man for himself, so he guarded his side of the pizza well...............for a while!

Comment

I think my pitza man has got lost
                            So im off to give them a phone
                            Might be back later....if not hope you all have a great day/night
                            And thanks for letting me rant, you have put a smile back on my face
                            starting over

Comment

See ya Ronner's!

Comment

Working...
                              X