Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 11th Aug

Good luck with the course tomorrow Starts
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army thread 11th Aug

Just remember to start the the thread, Starts, or we might beat you to it! 'Nite
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 11th Aug

KTAB;690513 wrote: Graphic design/repro. I am getting a job ready which has to be on press tomorrow. Been a crazy deadline but sure that goes with the territory. Been at this game nearly 30 years, I should be well used to it.
        oh...cool. You work from home?

Comment

Army thread 11th Aug

nite Starty..enjoy tomorrow.

Comment

Army thread 11th Aug

one2many;690533 wrote: God i feel like a slovenly sober slapper now...lol
            are you stuffing yourself as we speak?

Comment

Army thread 11th Aug

no sign of it then? Hate that.

Comment

Army thread 11th Aug

well with a bit of luck you will have it tomorrow.

Comment

Army thread 11th Aug

Im not 100 per cent sure how it all works.

Comment

Army thread 11th Aug

limers;690498 wrote: well done Vlad...3 days , how do you feel?
                    I feel good - I know I need it hence how I felt yesterday. I had a hangover Saturday and it felt worse than that. Super groggy and sick - couldn't face my cranberry wheats cereal that I ate quite happily Saturday morning. I'd slept right weird, even dreamt at one point that Oney's Wob was in my conservatory! Felt better this morning, although a little groggy but no sickness at least.
                    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army thread 11th Aug

im putting the kids to bed , be bak in a bit.

Comment

Army thread 11th Aug

Zenstyle;690553 wrote: What was he holding Vlad?! :H
                        Could have been a hammer...
                        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army thread 11th Aug

Zenstyle;690554 wrote: Wob in the Cwonsewvatory with the Cwandlestick...
                          :H:H:H

Comment

Army thread 11th Aug

It was purely annoying, I was about to drop off, when my heart decided it wanted to beat really fast and woke me up. I was furious. Then there was the Wob bit. I thought for one minute I'd really gone down into the conservatory. But when I saw Wob I woke up. Then as started to drop off again I was woken up by a demonic scream at 3.00am, not sure if I dreamt it, or whether it was a cat whining outside. Anyway, I was pretty freaked by that. Then I dreamt I went downstairs to take some Kalms tablets - I thought I really had. But it turned out I hadn't. It was very disturbing, kept thinking things were real.

Comment

Army thread 11th Aug

Anyway, I did take some Kalms last night and slept 10 times better, no dreams, just slept straight through, woke up at 5.00am but even so, made the difference.

Comment

Army thread 11th Aug

Oh well, bedtime for me - hope you get your results soon Oney.

Comment

Working...
                                X