A year sober for One2Many!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratualtions One2Many - you are always full of support and good advice. You are amazing! I hope to be ther one day, too.
    Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

What an achievement! Congratulations!!!

Comment

Oney...you reached out to me when I was felt less than welcome at MWW a long time ago, and I will never forget you! I read your inspirational posts all the time and am so happy for your sobriety! You are such a giver to everyone on this site. Thanks for being here and thanks for being my friend. I will never forget you!

Congrats...from R2C
        Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. --Confucius
        :h

Comment

Congratulations! What a huge accomplishement!
          And it says a lot about the person you are that you are still here helping all of us that still struggle. You are such an ecouragement to everyone!

Comment

Oney, always appreciate your posts -- your great sense of humor, and knowing that your growing up years weren't what they should've been to launch you into this world ... well, you've overcome major obstacles, you "feckin' " winner, you! Looking forward to more of your anniversaries.
            Woman takes a drink, drink takes a drink, drink takes a woman.

Comment

I'm so sorry I missed your special day yesterday Oney -- a belated congratulations my friend.
              A whole year AF!!
              Wow, that really is something to be proud of. Thinking back to when you came here and where you are now are worlds apart.
              You have made the change in your life that you wanted to -- I am very proud of you.
              Love and Hugs
              D
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Belated Congrats to you Oney! I am very happy for you.
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Hi there Oney,

I pop in from time to time to catch up with old friends. I saw this and wanted to give you my heartiest congratulations.

Keep on doing what you are doing. You make this place a lot of fun. You keep folks morale up and I see you are an extremely genuine person.

Best Wishes,
                  mike

Comment

Ohhhhh.. just saw this now!

Whoooooohooooooo! Oney! Awesome... I agree with Starty... you are a gift to all of us - thank you so much for sharing your strength and humor!

:l
                    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

A BIG CONGRATS, Oney!!!!

You're doing great!......keep it up!

Don

Comment

Whoop Whoop!!!!! WELL DONE ONEY .............. Proud of you ........

Love & Hugs, BB xx
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

Oney - I'm sorry I am a bit late on this thread! Congratulations! What a wonderful and awesome accomplishment. Over the months you have always been supportive and insightful and it is really appreciated. I am hoping that in 361 days I can post the "One Year Anniversary" as well! And thanks for consistently making me laugh my ass off....you crack me the hell up.

Again, so proud!

Love Kat

Comment

Oney, Conratulations girl! You are a credit to all of the leprechauns. What an achievement you must be so proud of yourself. Sorry I am late :goodjob::l

Comment

Love and light to you my dear friend. You have been the light for me many a time when I have been at my low ebbs and I'll always appreciate our friendship. You should be a very proud little leprechaun!

Love you loads
                              Phil
                              xx
                              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

This is the nearest to a Leprechaun that could find ..........

Love & Hugs, BB xx Attached files [img]/converted_files/1003071=5154-attachment.jpg[/img]
                                sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                                X