Holy Crap It's Hot Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to mow my neglected lawn today. Previously, while I was drinking like a fish, I would pay others to do it. But today for the first time since last year, I mowed it myself. With a heat index of well over 100 degrees (I live in "Hot" Worth, Texas), I was sweating buckets, likely getting rid of some residual alcohol in my system while at it. :eeew:

I guess if I can survive that, I can pretty much survive anything.

Anywho, after a long and COLD shower, I'm making myself some grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. Well, I'm not "making" the tomato soup; Campbells has take care of that for me. I haven't had grilled cheese sandwiches in ages and I always made some darn good ones. Yum, yum, and double yum...

Anyone ever dip a grill cheese sandwich in tomato soup? It's heaven.
    I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Sosad,
    Happy to say it is in the 70s here in Utah today.....a dreamy day that started off with rain but cleared up and its still cool cool cool. I love days like this. I have been really productive for a Saturday.

Good job getting some of that residual gunk out of your system by sweat. How are you doing with your AF?
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Sosad - tomato soup and grilled cheese! one of my favs!!

Kriger - where in Utah? I lived in Holladay for a while before moving back to the frozen tundra.

not real hot today but pretty damn humid.

Hope you are both having a wonderful sober night.
      AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

kriger;694211 wrote: Sosad,
        Happy to say it is in the 70s here in Utah today.....a dreamy day that started off with rain but cleared up and its still cool cool cool. I love days like this. I have been really productive for a Saturday.

Good job getting some of that residual gunk out of your system by sweat. How are you doing with your AF?
        RUB IT IN! Doing just fine kriger; just dandy. Thanks. I envy your weather. Get me a job in Utah, PLEASE!
        I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Comment

Mstall;694216 wrote: Sosad - tomato soup and grilled cheese! one of my favs!!

Kriger - where in Utah? I lived in Holladay for a while before moving back to the frozen tundra.

not real hot today but pretty damn humid.

Hope you are both having a wonderful sober night.
          Grilled cheese with tomato soup; two of the world's best comfort foods. I could probably be going through some pretty heavy withdrawals but if someone slapped a grilled cheese sandwich in front of me I'd probably eat it down in one bite.

Comment

Working...
          X