• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread. 16 august.

What?

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

whats love got to do with it, tinas story, cant wait! What did you do today?

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Where is it on? probably DVD. I went for a walk and coffee then my sister came to visit she just left. The pollen was very high all day sneezing and eyes streaming since I got out of bed, miserable witch that I am.

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

oh God help you, I get that too. Ive been ok on my anti hist and beconaise but in june I was in bits. Its on skymovies drama.

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

I dont think I have sky movies, must check.

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

What did you get up to today?

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

not much, was a boring day. I had a half arsed invite to someones house this avo , they were to text but never did but im glad , there would have been drink involved and it would have been hard and shes a lady from my lads school(aparent) and I would got tipsy and let it all spill, my closeted skeletons I mean!!

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

ok Oney, I understand what you mean, we can get more attached than what is prob healthy and detatch from the peeps that really matter, but you are loved here and we will miss you, and dont forget to check back when you can.Good luck my friend and youve got my e mail, so keep in touch.

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Hi Oney,
                    You will be missed here, you were here for so many as well as yourself. But you are right, you can mistake reality when you are vulnerable. It is great that you are back in contact with your friends and you have broken from your isolation. Dont be a stranger and please chek in with us from time to time. Thanks for all your help and support since I came here.

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

limers;694771 wrote: not much, was a boring day. I had a half arsed invite to someones house this avo , they were to text but never did but im glad , there would have been drink involved and it would have been hard and shes a lady from my lads school(aparent) and I would got tipsy and let it all spill, my closeted skeletons I mean!!
                      That was a good decision then....... closeted skeletons must remain in closet:H

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

irish eyes;694776 wrote: That was a good decision then....... closeted skeletons must remain in closet:H
                        your right, they must!!:H

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Ok Limers I am going to do a bit of reading talk soon girly.

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

ok , enjoy, but before you go, what are you reading?

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Oney so sorry you won't be around as much but really understand your reasons. We will miss you - I always love seeing you on here and know that there will always be a friendly and supportive comment from you so thank you for everything that you have done for all these people that you've never met. You have a big heart.
                              All the best, look forward to hearing from you from time to time.

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Evening all!
                                A quick hello before i'm off to drive truck and save universe. Good move Oner's! Get out there and mix it up friend. I too, hope you drop in from time to time. Your friends are sure to be ecstatic having the wonderful you back.
                                Best wishes, and thankyou for being you!...........G-Force.
                                (Will defo send you some music by the end of the year)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X