Army thread. 16 august.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread. 16 august.

Zeppie2;694362 wrote: I think they have most of the planes at the Wanaka show. All you plane enthusiasts will kick my butt but I worked at 3 of the airshows raising money for our yacht club and didn't pay too much attention.
    Yacht's are pretty neat too Zeppie.
    In fact, they're so neat I want one.

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

It's pretty cool all the same, leading up to the weekend you can just sit out on the lawn and watch all the planes flying overhead practising.

Every show though there would be some old biddy complaining about the noise and petitioning to ban the planes from flying over the town. Luckily there were more people who enjoyed them
      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Popeye;694365 wrote: Yacht's are pretty neat too Zeppie.
        In fact, they're so neat I want one.
        I miss sailing Pops, it's a great way to spend the day

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Morning lovely people, I have just been catching up on all the treads I missed yesterday. Beautiful summers morning here and I plan on getting out into the garden soon.
          On the subject of planes, that is my sons great passion in life and he has been doing his private pilots licence since his 16th birthday. Unfortunatly the lessons are very expensive so he hasnt been able to do any in a while. I see you can do a 1 year full time course in SA, OZ and Florida which start at about 50k. It costs twice that here.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Hi there KT - have a great day

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Thank you Zep and you too

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

My day is just about coming to an end, but I will have a great day for you tomorrow. Day 6 tomorrow - Bring it on

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Good morning Army, just could not get out of bed this morning, totally exhausted and I am rarely tired feel as if I have a hangover oh my God that word! Cy lovely to see you opening the thread and well done on the 6 months. Must get a glass of orange juice it might wake me up.....

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Good day KTAB!

Zeppers! Woo-hoo Day 6.....enjoy it!
                    'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Good morning Irish. Cy has six months?
                      Woo Hooo!!!

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Hello Irish, sure isnt that what Sundays are for, taking it easy? Just chill out babe

Zepp I am sure you will and well done on your AF time, you will have to start counting in weeks soon :goodjob:

Hey Grim lovely to hear from you. You are always in such in good form, it is contagious.

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Cy six months that is really brilliant. Well done thats quite an achievement.

Hi Pops, did you watch tne gunners last night, some performance.

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Thanks Grim I will, but right now I'm enjoying an iced coffee with loads of ice cream in it for being such a good girl.

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Quick drive by all,
                              Trying to restrict my computer time a little. I wouldn't let the boy stay on this long !
                              Good to see Cy getting on so well.
                              Haven't seen Oney around for a bit. What's going on there ?

Bridge
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Hi Bridge I dunno, aint heard from her either. How are you doing now hon?

Comment

Working...
                                X