Army thread. 16 august.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread. 16 august.

Figured its the least i can do! Still no net, and no home phone either! But today i am happy and sober, and i cant ask for more than that. I have had 1 slip in over 6 months and can honestly say that today, i feel better than i have in a long long time. I hope everyone is well, and giving this disease the big middle finger. To all my close friends here im going to be a bit cheeky. Send me a text to let me know whats been harpertanin here! You are all in my thoughts and prayers. My love to all. Cy x
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Army thread. 16 august.

Wow!! Good to see you Cy!
    I am sorry you still have no net or phone I hope things turn around for you soon. BUT great going on the sobriety! You are really kicking that!!
    I will drop you a text later.

I am off to the coast for the day today. Should be good fun and the weather looks like it might be kind. Hoping I get to dip my toe in the sea :-)

Have a wonderful sober day folks!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Cymru,

It is great to see you. I hope you and Wishy can get back on the net soon.

Take care,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Hi all every day I get better hope everyone is makin it happen or boarding the train. All the best where ever you are. I'm off to a mates exhibition opening yes I am a patron of the Yartz ( culture Australian style) lots of drink there and free too but I just popped 30mg baclofen Im armed up and ready no drinks for me just eyeballing the Yarzt on the wall... every one have a great night.. or day /morning
        Regards
        Reggie

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Hi Cy - good to hear you are doing well
          It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Hello Cymru, Starts, Cinders, Reggie, Zeppers and all those who will be visiting today!

Wow, everyone sounds great and full of the joys of spring, regardless of the season! Don't know if that makes sense but I hope everyone has a wonderful day and lets make an effort to make at least one person smile today!

I big toothy grin would be better of course.....
            'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Jeepers Grim - you haven't had much sleep, you are getting as bad as
              Tips

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Heaven forbid that Zepps , nah, I had a good solid 6 hours so feeling good as new! At last my brain calmed down to a point where peaceful slumber came a'knockin!

How did the dog bathing go?
                'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Got everything done, just finishing feeding up and then I can kick back and relax.

Doing anything exciting today?

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Hi all - just thought I'd pop in as my day is winding down to thank Zeppie for the Wanaka Airshow trailer link yesterday. What a buzzzzzzzzz!!!!

Be well and happy.

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Was reallt wanting to go an shoot some stock footage today but now that my camera is stuffed, so are the plans.....siiiigggghhhhhh!

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Oh yes I forgot there was another tigermoth nut in the group, you should pop over and have a look next year tawny, it's quite a show.

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

tawnyfrog;694316 wrote: Hi all - just thought I'd pop in as my day is winding down to thank Zeppie for the Wanaka Airshow trailer link yesterday. What a buzzzzzzzzz!!!!

Be well and happy.
                          Hey Tawny.......not so fast......did you not know that is obligatory to reciprocate with links to major Aussie airshows?

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

Morning all. Glad to see you are all well. Hubba has gone back to Afganistan and on my own now. This is danger time -but with all u folks and my tool box at the ready i feel i will be ok. Just need to adjust my stinkin thinkin. I will not feel sorry for myself as i can not drink. i will congratulate myself for being so strong sober and healthy. On to a new chapter in my life. Infinity and beyond!!!!!!!!!!!
                            They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. Andy warhole

last drink 3rd August 2009

Comment

Army thread. 16 august.

OK - reciprocatin' as I speak:

AVALON 2009 - AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL AIRSHOW AND AEROSPACE & DEFENCE EXPOSITION - 10-15 March 2009 GEELONG VICTORIA

Comment

Working...
                              X