A Monday first....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Monday first....

Good morning everyone! Just wanted to thank you all for your wonderful posts. They got me through my first AF weekend since I was pregnant with my son 10 years ago! I woke up this morning with a little less of the self-loathing I've been experiencing so much of lately. Not a good feeling at all! There are so many positives to staying AF...my skin looks better, my eyes clearer, I'm more in control of my feelings and better able to handle my children and their constant bickering!! LOL We had no "social" plans this weekend so there weren't many temptations. They will come this weekend though so it may be a tough one! My goal is moderation but that will be a while...I'm still waiting for the Dr. to call with latest liver test results, every time the phone rings I get scared! But thanks again to everyone, whether your posts were about successes or "slips" they helped so much...just knowing you are all out there with the same struggles is a lifeline..I don't really have anyone to talk about this stuff with, so you guys are getting me through!!! Thanks and I hope everyone has a great day...today is day 6 AF!!!
    Every day is not 100%, however, it is 100% better than my best day of drinking..

A Monday first....

Congratulations! It is so nice to be able to wake up without the self-loathing!

Keep up the good job - be strong!
    ODAT!

Comment

A Monday first....

:goodjob:
      Tassimo, well done!
      Sunbird

Comment

A Monday first....

:goodjob: tassimo keep up the good work,we all can help each other here

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

A Monday first....

Tassimo .......... :goodjob: on day 6, I used to dread monday mornings at work because I couldn't concentrate..... but after AF weekends ( I just did my 2nd since being pregnant 13 years ago so I know how you feel) they are great ........

Keep up the good work, Love & Hugs, BB xxxxx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

A Monday first....

Congrats on 6 days Tassimo! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for that phone call from the doc!! Please keep us updated!
            AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

Working...
            X