Army Thread 19th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 19th August

Zenstyle;696840 wrote: Woops! I got confused! Yes, you're right - that was S&M Night not Migraine Night...
    Bloody hell..you two are gonna have a blast on your hols....:H:H
    Anyway I'd better get my arse in gear..Nite nite all..sleep tight and all that.:l

Comment

Army Thread 19th August

Hey Army! You are all going through a transition right now that happens all the time on MWO. I'm 3 years on this site and it's like the the ocean, waves in and out, like the moon waxes and wanes. Sometimes it's a good thing that some leave then go forward in the real life.

The point I am trying to make is that friendships are made on MWO, so hang on to them.
      Yes, many are cyber friendships, but when we meet up it is magical. My meet-up in Seattle with the subs group will always be in my pleasant memory bank. I am sure you feel the same way about your Dublin meet-up.

Make your own friendships, and stay true to your own selves, you have lost a prolific poster who you all loved, but get back on to your own recoveries and the magic of sobriety.

xoxo
      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Army Thread 19th August

horizonsnew;696842 wrote: Bloody hell..you two are gonna have a blast on your hols....:H:H
        Anyway I'd better get my arse in gear..Nite nite all..sleep tight and all that.:l
        Do I need to be concerned :H

Nighty night Horizons, enjoy your meal....I am still getting over the shock of what you are cooking.....there are no beans....
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th August

SKendall;696843 wrote: Hey Army! You are all going through a transition right now that happens all the time on MWO. I'm 3 years on this site and it's like the the ocean, waves in and out, like the moon waxes and wanes. Sometimes it's a good thing that some leave then go forward in the real life.

The point I am trying to make is that friendships are made on MWO, so hang on to them.
          Yes, many are cyber friendships, but when we meet up it is magical. My meet-up in Seattle with the subs group will always be in my pleasant memory bank. I am sure you feel the same way about your Dublin meet-up.

Make your own friendships, and stay true to your own selves, you have lost a prolific poster who you all loved, but get back on to your own recoveries and the magic of sobriety.

xoxo
          Hey SK,
          Its good to see you and many thanks for that!
          Those are very wise words and sometimes its easy to get tied up in negative emotions. We must work hard not to let that happen.
          :l

Comment

Army Thread 19th August

Right Starts and Zenny - better go and do some more work, have a great evening, catch you tomorrow
            It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 19th August

Right its time for this furball to hit the nest now...
              I am truly knackered.
              Have a great evening, sleep everyone and see you in the morning

Comment

Working...
              X