day thirteen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day thirteen

Anybody else on this unlucky number? I am doing ok today but had a HORRIBLE day yesterday. Migraine and sickness and depression, but better now. how are all of you?
    no time like the present

day thirteen

skinny cow;696182 wrote: Anybody else on this unlucky number? I am doing ok today but had a HORRIBLE day yesterday. Migraine and sickness and depression, but better now. how are all of you?
    Well skinny cow 13 has been lucky for me,as it was the 13th jan that i stoped drinkingi also have a black cat with 13 under it tatooed on my leg so i suppose i am a 13 supportereven though my favorite number has always been 18.Anyway more importantly hope you feel better today.:goodjob:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

day thirteen

Hi Skinny ............ thirteen is just a number, WELL DONE ......... are you feeling better today????
      sigpicXXX

Comment

day thirteen

Hiya Skinny very well done. Like Mario, 13 is a lucky number for me too.
        Just think tomorrow you will have to say TWO weeks :goodjob:
        I would imagine you will start to feel a lot better soon, I know I did.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

day thirteen

Morning Skinny Cow! I am on 13 days too today! I am really looking forward to tomorrow and being 2 weeks without Al.

So i guess 13 is lucky for me too. I have been having a somewhat easy time so far, though i have not put myself into situations that test my will. Not sure when i will be able to do that so for right now, i'm avoiding them.

Hope you are feeling lots better today!
          AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

day thirteen

HI mystall. I know what you mean by a testing situation. My big one comes tomarrow on my two week mark (ironically). we are having guest over for two nights and there is bound to be lots and lots of wine in the house. UGH!!!!! That is really my weakness. i was never a pub drinker. and even if i don't drink in front of people (of course not my hubby who i can't drink of in front of anymore) i would usually go sneak drinks. and if i managed to stay sober on the night or two, i would slip the days after as i would feel so deprived that i didn't get to partake in any of the fun

so i am very worried about this weekend. i feel so good, and it has been so long since i have had such a good run. i won't be able to get to any meetings becasue of our visitors, which makes things a bit worse.
            no time like the present

Comment

Working...
            X