Just realized something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just realized something

I was thinking about how far along I am in my quit of drinking. And then it hit me. Next week will mark my 2 month anniversary of quitting drinking. I am surprised and I want to celebrate with some non alcoholic drinks. I am thinking of doing the party this weekend. I am thinking about doing the AF beer thing. The only AF beer that I can find is Busch Beer NA. Does it taste any good? Because the reviews of it is of it taste like cardboard and I was wondering what you guys think on the taste.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Just realized something

Alison, what kind of beer do (did) you normally drink? I like the microbrews, which are fuller flavored. Kaliber (made by Guinness) and Buckler (I forget who makes it) are both quite good. I don't bother with the light stuff like O'Doul's and Sharps.

Good luck and congrats on 2 months!

Comment

Just realized something

:goodjob: Congrats on your 2 months, Drifty! I abhor the AF beer, so I have no comment on that, sorry.
      "If you fell down yesterday, get up today." -- H.G. Wells

Comment

Just realized something

I hate beer but congrats!
        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Just realized something

Budweiser,Busch light,Bud light, and Miller light. Those are the beers that I drank
          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Just realized something

congrats on the 2 months Alison

Comment

Just realized something

Alison, then stick to those lighter AF beers. You will find that the AF beers are a little fizzier and just a tad sweeter (at least that has been the case with the Kaliber and Buckler). You most likely will not want more than 2, but it will quench and quaff that hot summer desire for a cold beer. Let me know how it works!

Comment

Just realized something

Alison, I wouldnt even remind myself of beers. Why not have something completely different excluding drinks.

Comment

Just realized something

Alison congratulations that's brilliant! I don't know where you are in the world by AF Becks is the only AF beer worth drinking imo. It's really nice.

However, some people find AF beer can bring on cravings for normal beer, so please be careful.
                  Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Working...
                  X