Army Thread 20th August 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had a very bad day myself, Zak is been impossible. Told him he could not leave the house till 4 pm cos he was over an hour late home last night again, while I was telling him he was answering calls to his mates saying..'yeh! yeh! leaving in a half an hour'. I give up, I cant control him and I think that cos I grew up in a family that were shown no boundries that I myslf have no idea how to place boundries and I think I need expert parenting advice so I can parent my younger 3 properly.

Comment

God Im always moaning about something these days, sorry.

Comment

Zenstyle;697598 wrote: Aww Limers... Will he listen to Gordo at all?
        no he wont...no chance of that.

Comment

limers;697593 wrote: had a very bad day myself, Zak is been impossible. Told him he could not leave the house till 4 pm cos he was over an hour late home last night again, while I was telling him he was answering calls to his mates saying..'yeh! yeh! leaving in a half an hour'. I give up, I cant control him and I think that cos I grew up in a family that were shown no boundries that I myslf have no idea how to place boundries and I think I need expert parenting advice so I can parent my younger 3 properly.
          Oh Limey!!
          I have met 2 of your children, they are beautiful and polite. You have done a stirling job bringing them up.
          Are you sure you are not just feeling overwhelmed at the moment because its holidays?
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Can you stop giving him money and privileges ?

Comment

he wants to saty out all the time with his pals and sees no reason why he cant, Id say he stays over 4 nights a week in friends houses and comes home here to eat, shower , crash.

Comment

I dont know what to suggest...what about telling him to get his own place if he wants to behave like that?

Comment

well I think he will be the same when he goes back to school, hes been getting worse all summer. Tomorrow hes going to bristol to see banskys exhibition and then going to his dads for a few days and its costing me a fortune and hes a spoilt little shite and i really feel like pulling the plug on the hole thing.

Comment

startingover;697611 wrote: I dont know what to suggest...what about telling him to get his own place if he wants to behave like that?
                    well it might have to come to that I think if he doesnt settle this year in school.

Comment

Limers, surely the only thing you can do is stop giving him the resources to be out of control?

Comment

and thanks, its good to be able to talk about it, gORDOS back , I wll be back on later, thanks , it means alot.

Comment

startingover;697617 wrote: Limers, surely the only thing you can do is stop giving him the resources to be out of control?
                          I think Starty he will find his own way of making his own resources...Im giving up on him!!

Comment

See you later Limey..

Comment

limers;697619 wrote: I think Starty he will find his own way of making his own resources...Im giving up on him!!
                              Well, that is his choice then, and the consequences can be his.

Comment

Baroness Baclofen - I just wanted to say: its WORKING.

For the 1st time in god knows how long, I wasn't worrying about my daily intake. I stopped at the supermarket on my way home, and actually forgot to stock up. Yay!

***apologetic about not posting this on meds thread***
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X