X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 21st August

Good morning lovelies!

I just read about Zeppies new addition a little boy lamb
    Well done Zepps, you must be a very proud mum!! I bet it was good to be sober during that?

Well, today no nekked clients for me thankfully Just a nice chillout day to reflect on the week. I have enjoyed my volunteering this week although it wasnt easy. I never expected it to be a walk in the park. But sometimes the reality is harder than I could have imagined.
    BUT the support there is superb and ultimately I really feel blessed to be able to be involved in something like this.

I hope everyone is having or about to have a wonderful, sober and happy day.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 21st August

Well done Starts!

Am STILL procrastinating about this bloody essay. Haven't enjoyed the unit, and am resisting writing 2000 words much the same as what evryone else will write. My Tutor has 120 students in her tute group, can you imagine how soul destroying it must be to mark all that regurgitating of other peoples thoughts?

Bets
    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Army Thread 21st August

Hi Bets!
      Is that whats stopping you? Try and imagine yourself after finishing your essay. Imagine how you will feel when its done and out the way and you will never have to think of it again! Dont worry about your tutor, she gets paid for it :-)
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st August

Hello Starts and Betty

Still just the one new addition to the flock, she was tricking me when I thought she was going to have another.

Yes Starts good point on being a sober shepherd, prob wouldn't have noticed her in trouble a few months ago.
        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 21st August

Congratulations Zeppie! I so miss seeing any kind of livestock - no room for them on Singapore.

Thanks Starts, I know, I'm thinking too much about it. I know my tutor gets paid, but she's been very 'absent, with little or no guidance for the group, so that's probably why I'm resentful, ach I just need to get over it and put some words on the page......

Y'all have a great day now!

Bets
          Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Army Thread 21st August

Hi all -

Bets - when's your deadline? I used to have a weekly deadline for 600 words at 10am on a Tuesday morning so I had a whole week to get it together but what did I do? Wait until 5am Tuesday morning and write like the clappers. Nothing like the looming deadline to get the endorphins flowing... or maybe it's panic.

Comment

Army Thread 21st August

I used to do the same when I was a uni, know about an assignment for weeks and write it in the early hours of it's due date.

Comment

Army Thread 21st August

Sweaty Betty;697941 wrote: Congratulations Zeppie! I so miss seeing any kind of livestock - no room for them on Singapore.
                Not trying to keep you from your essay Bets but where did you used to live?

Comment

Army Thread 21st August

morning starts,sweatybetty,tawnyfrog,zepps. and all to come, nice morning out here.hope everyone has a lovely sober day,of to the gym soon.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 21st August

Hi Mario - seems like you may as well sleep at that gym of yours

Comment

Army Thread 21st August

ah zepps its only for an hour and half,so its not to bad,and i am just not a late sleeper.anyway if i dont go i might start becoming the mitchilin man again:H

Comment

Army Thread 21st August

When I get some money I am going to look at getting a piece of gym equipment - what do you suggest is the best?

Comment

Army Thread 21st August

hi zepp, the cross trainer is good,so is the thread mill, so is the...........they are all good.There are some good exercise equipment on the internet,and also there is thread here by thetruth who is an fitness instructor,chk it out.,,have a good day i am of now hope to drop back in.

Comment

Army Thread 21st August

morning Army!!

Zeps, I'd rather spend my well earned money plucking my eyelashes out one by one than pay for gym!!
                            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 21st August

Hiya Deebs - I don't want to join a gym, just thought I should get something to work on while I was watching telly.

Comment

Working...
                              X