X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD Saturday 22nd Aug.

Morning All,
    Lazy buggers not starting a new thread yesterday.:H
    I slept like the dead, and I'm off out for another busy one.
    Things really start to get get hectic 'round here at this time of year.
    Nuff drivel. I'm off.
    Bridge
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Morning Bridge.

Not too shady here, had an AF Friday night and my Yoga course starts this afternoon.

Happy Saturday all.

Bets.
    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Hi everyone
      Just come back from taking my middle boy soccer training and now I am going to take it easy until I have to take my youngest boy to a birthday party, then I think I will have another one of our movies nights tonight....best get some sweets in oh and some popcorn yum yum
      :dancin: enguin:
      starting over

Comment

Why is it that when you do nothing, you feel more tired...........
        starting over

Comment

Hello, all. Just the annoying Saffa (((boiiinging))) in for a peek! Oh, and to swing my tail! Made day 1, onto 2. Wheee!!!
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Well done Tips....You are sounding in great form today...Whoppee to you my man
            starting over

Comment

Afternoon all,

Another good active day here. I'm enjoying breaking down my physical stuff into hourly blocks - one hour mowing, one hour splitting one, hour weeding etc. etc. Seems to work - using different sets of muscles I no longer get sore, just deliciously tired at the end of the day.

Wavey -= I read through yesterdays thread. It seems weekends are bad for you and you mentioned boredom. Have you had a look at this?
              Blazeaid - How to Help
              Might that be of interest to you? Something different and you're obviously used to physical work and it's pretty close to Melb. I still plan to do a few days with them when I can get someone to mind my place here. I think it would be a hoot and hugely satisfying.

Anyway - hope everyone is having a great Saturday and may your lucky numbers come up tonight. Damn. Forgot to buy a ticket. Again.

Off to mulch. One hour only...

Comment

Geez Tips - you boiiiinnggggg'd in whilst I was typing! Hi Ronnie!

Comment

Thx, Ronnie. It only took 15 years :-)
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hi everyone...your Saturdays drawing down and mine just beginning.
                    Will never get my head round that.
                    Have a great evening folks!
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi had a grateing day Ikea,McGanns, Freds kitchens you name it... My dearly beloved cant read the architecs plan.... $ 5000 later... any one have a link to a site that can implant a 3D picture in a willing brain....I digress.... As I have the winning numbers for 2 nights lotto ( Ive gotta golden ticket) courtesy of future ventuer Force G ( Yes Mr G your prediction I wouldnt remember to put them on was wrong sore wrist wrong too) Hope your numbers work. Anyway have booked a flight to the south of France down deposit on Villa in anticipation of winning division one Thanks G bet ya didnt predict the Doggies winning last night
                      GO DOGS
                      Reggie

Comment

Snuggled up in bed on a Saturday arvo for a read and maybe a Nana. Doesn't get much better than this.
                        I have a dinner date this evening at 8pm, so won't be able to dally too long. Also wanted some quiet time to contemplate my master plan viz e` viz alcohol this eve. I have done the old 'drink your way through first date nerves' before.
                        It's not pretty.
                        I was having a rat through a bargain bin in the book shop and happened upon 'High Sobriety. Confessions of a drinker' By Alice King, at 1/2 price.....sometimes I think these things are just sitting there waiting for us.
                        Hi Tawny. I exhausted just listening to you as usual.
                        Hiya Betts and Ronns. I agree Ronnie, it's being a lazy-bum that makes you tired.
                        Hi Tip.
                        I am SO BLOODY PROUD of you for how far you've come. You are still a young man, and now you'll get to really grab the rest of your life by the horns.
                        Hi Starty. What the hell was that I saw about a nekked client ?????
                        Reggie....what ? you've had a great day or a grating day ??:H:H:H
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Grating Bridge purposley miss splet!!!! Bridge some one as funny and I sense as beautiful as you doesn't need drinks to calm nerves !!! Frock up and slayem in the restraunt . All the best sweet heart with the dinner date.... perfect never puts a heel wrong.
                          Reggie

Comment

Reg, you charmer you! But I agree. Bridge is one helluva girl!!!
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Forgot to mention ...went to the dentist yesterday. Got the bill. Remembered Rags' story of sleeping with her dentist. Looked at the dude and contemplated propositioning him.

Hmmm.

Guess I'll put it on Visa.

Comment

Working...
                              X