Status of our server move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, gang. Looks like the site's up, but we're still working out some bugs here on the back end. If you're having any problems posting or accessing features on the board, just sit tight--we should have them worked out shortly.

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

I feel like we are changing planets and RJ is beamin us like up or somethin. Wheres Scottie? And Capt'n Kirk? and Spock? And I hope nobody is drinkin out in orbit while we are circleing! gabbs.
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

Thanks RJ......The long and winding road...(it's good you cant hear me sing)
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

whew - i got scared - i was soooo lost. it's good to be back home here again.

Comment

thanks RJ

Thanks, was worried too, I am so addicted to this site, needed my FIX, and my day is over now......glad to be back!

Mary Anne

Comment

It has been TOO quiet here. I hope everyone talks it up!

Kat

Comment

Thanks. Someone just reported to me they can't post. Anyone else having this problem? If so please PM me, along with message you're getting, thanks.

RJ
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

RJ posting as Tester

Posting okay. Please disregard.

Comment

Yes RJ, A few of my posts didnt go thru last night and this am. maybe its fixed now?
                  Gabby :flower:

Comment

Working...
                  X