Very long night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very long night

This is the problem when people call you a control freak and tell you to simply "let it go." They're usually wrong!

Stayed with the sever migration until 4:30 a.m., it was going great, so headed to bed. 4:31 it blew.

Sorry for the interruption of service, but I think we're truly close to having this behind us.

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Very long night

Chat works

Chat is working okay, but they haven't yet installed the plug-in to see who's online. That should be coming up soon.

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Very long night

I wouldn’t call you a control freak for wanting to look after an online production that has already met with disaster a number of times. In going thru another transition, you want your baby to be handled with utmost care. Who can you trust? And babies cost us a night’s sleep now and then, don’t they.

Don’t worry about us, RJ. We’ll be patiently waiting and watching.

(Hope this thing works!)

Kat

Comment

Very long night

Roberta

This place is a lifle line to so many of us, and we SO appreciate the work you put in.
        1 million per cent behind you.
        xxxx
        ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Very long night

Control Freak?

Sorry, RJ, in my book you don't meet the definition of a control freak, although I can appreciate that those who were trying to make sure this was getting done the right way for MWO might have felt otherwise in the wee hours of this morning!!:H YOU ARE, HOWEVER, DETERMINED TO MAKE SURE THIS BOARD IS UP AND RUNNING FOR ITS MEMBERS AND OTHERS IN NEED. In that, you will leave no stone unturned. Nevertheless, I'm glad you got a little shuteye even if you woke up to yet more headaches! I completely agree with Rosekat's analogy of this as your baby--and yes, they do cause us a few sleepless nights here and there, don't they? Hopefully, this will be the last for a while!!!

Thanks for all of your hard work!!! I toast you with my ginger ale!!!

Love, Kathy
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Very long night

RJ;

I'm so sorry you had such a hard time, but I knew when I couldn't get on the website you were definitely working hard behind the scenes!

:h Brandy

Comment

Very long night

Hope you got some rest. Thank you for working so hard on this for us. : ) gabby
              Gabby :flower:

Comment

Very long night

RJ

No need to apologize. I understand. Hubby and I face the same issues every day in our business.

Fill the tub with warm water and some bubbles and eat some strawberries!

Oh, and remember to wear your "duck" jacket....the one that let's all the "stuff" everyone else says about you roll off your back!!

Here's quacking at you, sista!

Jenn

Comment

Very long night

My hats off to you!

I am sticking around through this muck. I was so busy yesterday and today that I found out when trying to log-on in the evenings, that things were so messed up. You must be so frustrated!

We are sill here, and know that it will be up and running again when the time is right! I wish you good sleep and peace in the meantime.

All the best,
                  Allie
                  What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Very long night

Good job

Rj--you are doing such a fantastic job!!!! I have been in my own business for thirty years and I know how perilous depending on others can be. So you are fixing it, you are a pro! And we all appreciate it here
                    We NEED this site.]

Lots of hugs, Ivy

Comment

Working...
                    X