Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Priceless gifts of recovery

Beautiful indeed.....
    Doing the right thing instead of what's expected can be difficult. Other's have their version of the way life's supposed to pan out and deviation can be viewed as weakness, but I think that finding you're true nature and letting go of blame and guilt shows maturity, strength and not a little wisdom. It can also relieve us of much of the unnecessary bitterness that blurs our vision.

Comment

Hipps, I'm so happy for your growth and your ability to have your daughter back. Follow your heart and go with the flow.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Internal magnificence expresses in the images beholden through your eyes.

Your story is an inspiration, as always.
        :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Wow Hippie, that is just fabulous news. What a journey in just a little over a year since I joined MWO you have gone through such an enormous transformation. And now I am just overjoyed to see you have overnight access to your daughter. Thank you so much for your honesty and candor throughout this time, I have always learned something from you or taken away something to help me with my own journey.
          Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
          If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
          November 2, 2012

Comment

Indeed.....PRICELESS!!!!!!!
            "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
            X