Army Thread 27th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 27th August

It's 10pm here, just been a full on day and have another one the same tomorrow and the next. Dad's up helping me out.

sorry to hear you are antsy, are you worrying about something subconsciously I wonder?
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

I've felt like I have to do everything quickly, so that I can do the next thing and do that quickly, so I can do the next thing... It's Bollocks..

I think it's gradually passing but I'm pissed off. because I have not been drinking much and having AF days (Maybe that's why?)

Regardless, being full to the brim with Adrenaline for no reason feels like Shite...
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

Busy but satisfying Oney - I love breaking in the new pups, you are there when they are born and then you start watching them turn into race dogs. Closest thing I have to you sending your kids off to school I guess.

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

Zeppie2;702633 wrote: It's 10pm here, just been a full on day and have another one the same tomorrow and the next. Dad's up helping me out.

sorry to hear you are antsy, are you worrying about something subconsciously I wonder?
          I didn't realize you were 2 hours ahead, I'd be ready for bed as well...

Well, if it's subconscious, I don't know about it...LOL
          What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

Your bodies probably in a panic because it's not getting the grog it expects. Does the diazepam take the edge off?

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

Waving_not_drowning;702637 wrote:
              Well, if it's subconscious, I don't know about it...LOL
              I realise that Wavey:H, sometimes I feel sick with worry and don't really have anything to worry about.

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

Zeppie2;702636 wrote: Busy but satisfying Oney - I love breaking in the new pups, you are there when they are born and then you start watching them turn into race dogs. Closest thing I have to you sending your kids off to school I guess.
                I imagine it feels exactly the same Zepps...watching them grow and sending them off into the world......must be a wonderful experience to do it with so many..I would LOVE that!

How is your Dad doing?
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

I try not to take to much Diazepam, I've taken lots over the last 12 months and it's meant to be addictive..

I also take a lot of them when I'm smashed and on a bender, which isn't good (Heath Ledger style)

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

I'm sending 12 of my little baby fish off Tomorrow to a buyer, does that count?

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

You don't want to be like Heath, Waves? What a waste of a hunk

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

right, I am off on my nature walk with Mia and Alfie...in other words off to collect leaves with dog poo on and wet twigs!!

See you all later on .
                        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

Waving_not_drowning;702643 wrote: I'm sending 12 of my little baby fish off Tomorrow to a buyer, does that count?
                          Sure does Wavey:H

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

Have a great walk Oney.

Dad is great, he's a very big help at the moment, I couldn't do it without him.

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

Have fun with the poo sticks Oney....LMAO

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

Do you pick up the poo with the sticks and leaves?

Comment

Working...
                                X