Army Thread 27th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 27th August

Thanks, guys! Deebs, are you still sick with Flu? Have you been tested for H1N1?

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

sunbird;702666 wrote: Hi Zeppie, Oney, Wavey and Deebs! Bit of a surprise, I've been miscounting! This is actually day 20 AF! Can you believe it! Time flies...especially with kids growing up, so Oney, enjoy!

Wavey, sorry you are antsy. A long term side effect of Diazepam is depression, so when, and only when I feel anxious, I prefer to take a very small(really insignificant) dose (10mg )of Propanelol(Inderal). Its a beta blocker, and blocks the adrenallin, and works like a dream without any side effects. The Dr I saw for counseling agreed this was best.
      But you must do what suits you, this is just a suggestion.
      Thanks Sunbird....I'll check out Beta Blockers via my mate who is a Doc and see what he reckons

Well done on your prolonged AF time xxx
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

Any side affects from Beta Blockers?
        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

Where has Tip gone???

He's not actually doing work at work, surely??

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

Sorry Sun, you told me, no side affects...

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

Wavey, lots of people who have to speak publically take this dose of Inderal, as it completely stops any stage fright and shaking knees, hans, voice etc., The only side effect is a slightly dry mouth, which drinking the odd sip of water sorts out.

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

I'm here, Wavey - just a short work interruption :-)
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

Thanks Sunbird..

Do you have slaves like Tip does? LMAO

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

Birdy probably has three slaves: home, garden AND pool.

I still do the pool myself.
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

Hey Tip! I live in a complex, so the garden and pool get seen to.

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

You have Home, Garden and Foot rubbing slave though!

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

Oh, you have a pool do you?!!?
                          DH told me last night that I'm not getting mine anymore even though it's in the plans! Finance restrains -- blah!!

Sunbird, the Doc didn't test me for SFlu but has started me on the treatment. Apparently they are only testing if there are complications for two reasons 1. The test cost about 800 bucks and 2. We'll only get the results in 10 days time in which case I should be all better:-)
                          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

How many slaves do you have Deebs?

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

Swine flu is a load of wank, it hasn't killed any more people than a regular flue...

The old, the very sick and the People with HIV are the ones dying from it, just like every other flu!

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

And that is all...

Comment

Working...
                                X