Army Thread 27th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 27th August

I have a wonderful maid who comes twice a week to sort out my life:-)
    Other than that I do it all myself Wavey.
    Why, do you want to come and iron for me:bigwink:
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

It's been mostly pregnant woman who have died here in Kzn -- how terrible for the families.
      Three people passed in ICU whilst my Dad was there so its definitely where I picked it up from.
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

I am most domesticated but have to admit that I cannot iron, nor do I wish to learn...

You would only have to iron for me once a Month when I go out somewhere flash and wear a shirt...

I am a Tradesman, so only don a suit for Weddings, funerals and big nights out...LOL
        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

Well that relationship won't work then! I don't DO ironing at all.
          We'll have to sit around in our costumes and sarongs all day because as everyone knows, you don't have to iron those!

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

Being pregnant does make you immune compromised, I'd never thought of that..

And I don't want to...That's truly horrible..
            What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

I usually just hang said shirt on a coat hanger on the washing line and hope for the best....

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

Oh, hell. Looks like I'm the only proper colonial left...
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

If it's a special date, I take it over to Mum's for an iron...LMAO

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

Waving_not_drowning;702721 wrote: I usually just hang said shirt on a coat hanger on the washing line and hope for the best....
                    You actually wear shirts? I thought UTE drivers did it bare-chested... Shows off their brea.. I mean.. pecs
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

Can you iron Tip?

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

I'm not talking about fixing the iron onto the black folk for subservant purposes...

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

I cannot compute the concept "iron"
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

good morning all,thot id catch the thread b4 it got to big,mario sorry to here about your friend,its odd isnt it,you ll here how bad a person is when there alive,but then you go a funeral and here how wonderful they were,dam ive never under stood that,and they probably at times were both ways,never talk about what killed them , other then in secrecy,it seems like onester is back in full flight,that is nice to see,starts it takes a real tough person to do what you do,i have few friends that do the same work for years now,some it will make and be very gratifying ,, and the other end is , they end up helping everyone else, and lose there own battle,its kinda like the person who has a 9 to 5 job and leaves the job at work,when it isnt rewarding , or if like alcohol it starts consuming every part of your day,find other alternatives,hope that's not to harsh

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

I turn 40 in Dec, so I'll be trading in my ute for a red sports car anyway...

Comment

Army Thread 27th August

Hmmm I feel a mid-life crisis aproaching....

Comment

Working...
                                X