Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Detox was hard, coming home was harder.

Hiya Colbe,
    Just wanted to check in and see how you were doing -- sorry I missed you in chat the other night:-)
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Detox was hard, coming home was harder.

I am hanging in there...barely though. Just still so depressed about my daughter. This full time job of not drinking is wearing me out. It is Saturday and not sure how much I can get done with regards to making a plan to kick this. Who knows, it is only 8:30am and I am already wanting a beer. I wish I could stay on here all day long, but my electricity will not be on till Monday...unless I go to the bar to charge the laptop. I am really out in the middle of nowhere here (which I love...but not very condusive to helping me quit). The closest AA meeting is 25 miles away and at 8pm...I doubt I will make it. I will check in with you guys later...leaning towards NOT going to rehab just because of the kids and the crack heads. I just don't see it helping me...I have to find a NEW WAY OUT.
      Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

Working...
      X